Matho's controller

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The PCB's have been manufactured and posted and they left hong kong for australia on the 19th, so I'm expecting them late next week, so hopefully I'll be able to start getting some more kit out.

cheers steve

Doh! I've been meaning to check this thread. I don't suppose there are any boards going begging?

Doh! I've been meaning to check this thread. I don't suppose there are any boards going begging?

well since you mentioned it

50_pcbs.JPG

50 PCB's turned up today, still waiting on the components to arrive, hopefully by next week I'll be able to start to get then next lot out, sorry for how long its been taking.

cheers steve

well since you mentioned it

View attachment 55452

50 PCB's turned up today, still waiting on the components to arrive, hopefully by next week I'll be able to start to get then next lot out, sorry for how long its been taking.

cheers steve
Dead set legend Steve. Apology not needed as far as I'm concerned. I know the kind of work that goes into putting kits together and I salute you! :beerbang:

Sweeeeet. If this doesn't improve my electronics skills I don't know what will. :D

Hi Steve,

I have successfully etched the pcb's from the first Braumiser instructions, I ended up buying the blue transfer paper from jaycar and it worked great! I'm going to start soldering tonight but I wanted to know if instead of the two 2.3v LEDs from jaycar can use some 12v LEDs that I have? Would I just jumper r1and r5 on the output board?

Cheers mate

Hi Steve,

I have successfully etched the pcb's from the first Braumiser instructions, I ended up buying the blue transfer paper from jaycar and it worked great! I'm going to start soldering tonight but I wanted to know if instead of the two 2.3v LEDs from jaycar can use some 12v LEDs that I have? Would I just jumper r1and r5 on the output board?

Cheers mate

awesome :)

it's hard to say because its actually 5v that is applied to the led's, you can give it a go, it might work, there just has to be enough current to trigger the optocoupler and transistor from memory I think its about 10mA but could be lower. I don't think it will damage anything using them and jumping out R1 and R5 ,instead of normal LED's, if the relay doesn't pick up you will know it doesn't work.

cheers

G'day matho

Great work on this project, finally convinced myself that a single vessel system is right for me. I was wondering if you have any kits left not taken and can you put me down for one?

Cheers

Mass

Hey mass, they have all been spoken for but I'll put you on the list just in case people pull out.

I have just received the parts I have been waiting for, well enough for 10 kits, hopefully the rest of the order will turn up soon so I can get the next 10 out too. I'll be sending PM's out to the 10 tonight.

cheers steve

No worries Steve, please do let me know if anyone pulls out!

Good luck getting the kits together, hope it goes smoothley!

Mass

No worries Steve, please do let me know if anyone pulls out!

Good luck getting the kits together, hope it goes smoothley!

Mass

hey Mass,

I have had 6 people pull out so your at 35 on the list, I'll let you know when I have a kit ready for you.

Out of the last 10 kits offered I have had four people not reply so I have moved them to the bottom of the list now because it been a week.

I'm still waiting on some 40 2 way screw terminals to show up so I can put together the next lot of 10 kits, sorry for the delay.

cheers steve

Got mine today,

Looks the goods.

Lucky I had the soldering iron out for another job just last night - will be into it again tonight with a beer or two I reckon!

Cheers

Got mine today,

Looks the goods.

Lucky I had the soldering iron out for another job just last night - will be into it again tonight with a beer or two I reckon!

Cheers

awesome Nick :beer:

cheers

Appreciate your efforts Matho!

Now, I just need to acquire every other single piece of my single-vessel brewery (including the vessels)...

:D

Hey Matho,
Just wondering....am I still on your list? I am still keen.

CHEERS
SWAMPY

yeah swampy at position 28 mate so when the 40 2 way screw terminals show up (which hopefully will be soon) then I can make up the next 10 kits

hey Mass,

I have had 6 people pull out so your at 35 on the list, I'll let you know when I have a kit ready for you

cheers steve

Great news for me! Thanks Steve!

Pm the details of payment details and I will send the cash threw and postal address. I don't think anyone is stressing about time... Just very fortunate for the work you have put into this!

Thanks again

Dom

Hey matho, I only just discovered this thread and the whole brauduino idea interests me alot as I am keen to upgrade from biab. I was just wondering if a pcb becomes availible, I am keen to grab one from you.
Cheers -Lakey!

I have notified the next 10 on the Bonjuino list that the kits will be available for posting early next week. The delay was due to a part being delayed, but that will be fixed in the next order.

If I get enough interest, I will do another order of 10. I am also waiting on a couple of replies from the top 10 list. If I don't get a reply by the time I start sending the kits, I will open those spots up to more interested parties.

Latest posts

Back