Massive Sale At Dan Murphy's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnbogiatzis

Reaction score
Hello friends,

There is a massive 'friends and family' sale next weekend at all Dan Murphy stores - NATIONWIDE!

30% off everything!! YES EVERYTHING IN STORE.

All you need to do is print off the voucher (link at the bottom) and present it in store with your purchase. But remember this sale is on for 3 days ONLY NEXT WEEKEND from November 25th to November 28th.

Yes many of you want to buy NOW. But you will have to wait. $23 for a case of Pure Blonde or NEW. How cheap is that??? Almost about the price of making Home BREW!!!!

Probably a good idea to stock up for Christmas because I don't think you will be seeing any of these prices anytime soon.

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation or relationship with Dan Murphy's whatsoever. I was presented with this coupon so I thought I might just share it around with my home brew ' family and friends'. Hope you enjoy it and let me know how you go.

John.

Get Coupon Here

Yes many of you want to buy NOW. But you will have to wait. $23 for a case of Pure Blonde or NEW. How cheap is that??? Almost about the price of making Home BREW!!!!

Woooo Hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Is this for real? How do I know i'm not going to be knocked back at the checkout with my 34 varieties of beers, and have to put them all back on the shelf one by one?!

Is this for real? How do I know i'm not going to be knocked back at the checkout with my 34 varieties of beers, and have to put them all back on the shelf one by one?!

worth trying it out i guess... probably won't work as there is no barcode or promo code or whatever. Not having a go at the OP. It'd be excellent if it's for real though. Try it "before" you go and pick out your selections i guess.

Looks like a hoax to me. The web site address is not Dan's and they spell November the same way that the Nigerian do (Novemeber).

Could be another Nigerian scam. :lol:

Hello friends,

There is a massive 'friends and family' sale next weekend at all Dan Murphy stores - NATIONWIDE!

30% off everything!! YES EVERYTHING IN STORE.

All you need to do is print off the voucher (link at the bottom) and present it in store with your purchase. But remember this sale is on for 3 days ONLY NEXT WEEKEND from November 25th to November 28th.

Probably a good idea to stock up for Christmas because I don't think you will be seeing any of these prices anytime soon.

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation or relationship with Dan Murphy's whatsoever. I was presented with this coupon so I thought I might just share it around with my home brew ' family and friends'. Hope you enjoy it and let me know how you go.

John.

Get Coupon Here

That's an amazing deal! With a deal like that, I think Chrissie will produce more hangovers then usual :p.

Woooo Hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
$23 bucks, I'm almost wetting myself with excitement.... however I reckon I'll aim for a different case.

Gotta say I'm skeptical too. But thanks for sharing John. Reckon I'll ask before I make my selections!

Looks like a hoax to me. The web site address is not Dan's and they spell November the same way that the Nigerian do (Novemeber).

Could be another Nigerian scam. :lol:
Only available @ the Ivory Coast store only? Oh maaaan.

Might be fine but the lack of barcode and simple microsoft "wordart" lettering indicates it could be fake. Will be great if it's true but I am not getting excited.

If you look at the main page, its probably a fake voucher, designed to be spread around for heaps of people to visit the site, and rack up the site hits for google adSense or something...

If you look at the main page, its probably a fake voucher, designed to be spread around for heaps of people to visit the site, and rack up the site hits for google adSense or something...

The bloke does need a new shirt and tie... so i'm in.

yeah had a quick look at the host site... looks like it's Johnthebrewer's site, for something or other. <_<

yeah had a quick look at the host site... looks like it's Johnthebrewer's site, for something or other. <_<

OK so either John made this himself to generate hits to his marketing website or...

Here's another version of it - this one looks real!

Dan_Murphys_Offer.gif

Host site is John Bogiatzis...mmmm I am not too sure.

Dans is a discount retailer, it would be like Bunnings offering a 30% discount, and I doubt that. They wouldn't make 30% gross margin on their products anyway, they rely on low margins and high volume to make money, as per the supermarket model net profit is around 2%-4% plus supplier rebates, so I can't see how they can reduce already discounted range by 30%.

Dans dont need to do this, they are the market leader, and staff would already get a disocunt as per Woolies group disciunt if it applies to Dans as well.

In saying this, I can't help myself and am going to give it a go just in case...theres worse placed to kill 10minutes on the weekend than in a big boys lolly shop!

They've done 30% off on certain things before, but never across the board.

It does seem fake, but who knows. If it's a pre-sent out coupon to a select group of people, there is every chance it has a spelling error on it.

I'm more curious why the link is to John's site rather than to the original coupon... if there is an original coupon.

HOAX!!!!
I just called Dans on 1300723388 and they confirmed it is a national hoax, don't do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back