Mashmaster Minimill Screw Size?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waggastew

Reaction score
I am a bit of a tool-tard, just working on mounting my Mashmaster minimill on a bit of 12mm ply. The mill came with no instructions specs, I managed to track down the jpg of the exploded diagram.

My question is what size screws go in the mounting holes?

Cheers

Stew

just finished doing the same job! took my mill to hardware store and its a 6mm bolt

Thanks Amber.

I tried the search function with a few different combo's but could not find the info

No problems. It seems my link to the search doesn't work. Just google site:www.aussiehomebrewer.com minimill bolt size if need be ;)

From the horses mouth:

'Hi Stew

The thread is imperial 1/4"-20 UNC I would say you only need 10-15mm max of thread to secure the mill 20mm thread you might run into problems at the end.

cheers

Frank'

That equates to 6.3500mm so not miles out Symphony

You could also undo one of the other bolts on the unit (which should be the same size) and take it into Bunnings and see which thread it slots into on their "sizing board"....

You could also undo one of the other bolts on the unit (which should be the same size) and take it into Bunnings and see which thread it slots into on their "sizing board"....

Why bother when it is already known?

Just suggesting what I had done.

Haven't you got some fires to be putting out?......

Your first suggestion looks more like you are advising it is something the OP can do and makes no mention of what you have done.

How can I be putting out fires when I have to defend every little thing I say here?

Latest posts

Back