Mash Tuns ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spog

The Odd Drop Brewery
Reaction score
eve'nin all, while waiting at the adelaide airport last week i watched the cleaners doing their bit ( as you do) and it dawned on me that the stainless steel bins in the domestic terminal could possibly make terrific tuns,boilers etc they look like they might be about 60-70 litres in size i didnt note the name of them but it might be worth checking out ,just a thought, any takers? ;)

Hi Spog,

Where were the bins?? Im there often and cant recall any SS bins. I'll take a BIG bag next week when Im there............

Cheers BDB

bdb,the bins are opposite gate five the have a small name tag at the top but i didnt read it for fear of looking like a complete tosser or attracting security not really a fun bunch of fellas these days unfortunately.

Hi Spog,

I will keep an eye out........

hey I just noticed your in Pt Lincoln. Im doing the variety bash next year which starts from there, can you suggest any good accomodation maybe down by the water and 3 doubles.... Do you you want a booking fee.............. :D

will check for you, stay tuned.

they have some nice stuff - including a 90ltr conical fermenter with a bottom outlet valve.

pity it is all in sydney.

Latest posts

Back