Mash Paddles * Tasmanian Oak*

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chippy,

your real name wouldn't be Peter from Waggawould it?

"no comment"... he says, biting his tongue...

Chippy said:
As this may be my last post..... hopefully not. I feel id better respond to scroogsters question am I peter of Wagga.

Yes I am. I am hoping for another go on here, you see, I am willing to put the past behind me, and from now on try and be constructive.

Its totally up to the management of this site if they want me to remain here... Or I can go back and start another nic and hide like a wuss!!!

So guys I will leave it to Dane. I am causing no trouble as we speak. I feel that I was used as a bit of a scapegoat, as a lot of you do not know the full story as to why I was booted off in the first place.

BTW I could have said " NO I AM NOT HIM" But that would have agrovated more people when they found out. So I am out in the open.

Cheers.
[post="74549"][/post]​

I don't know who Peter of Wagga is or what you got banned for the first time around, maybe you can put your side of the story across, these things are often a misunderstanding and can be sorted out with a bit of dialogue.

Go on then it's over to you. :ph34r:

I don't know who Peter of Wagga is or what you got banned for the first time around, maybe you can put your side of the story across, these things are often a misunderstanding and can be sorted out with a bit of dialogue.

Go on then it's over to you. :ph34r:
[post="74584"][/post]​
[/quote]

Yeh, lets spill the beans, I want to know what u have to do to get banned from the site.

Probably best to stick to the original topic of custom made mash paddles.

Yes, stick to the topic. Peter and Dane know what the story is, there is no need to drag it all back out again.

is anyone going to buy a paddle...? wheres the piccies.?

PostModern said:
Yes, stick to the topic. Peter and Dane know what the story is, there is no need to drag it all back out again.
[post="74661"][/post]​

Just as my curiosity was raised :angry:

;)

hey chippy,
paddles look great, ill see if i can convince the wife to get me (another) christmas present.
joe

lookin good, now just to work out what the previous issues were.. and i may look into a purchase.
Dont want to be jibbed especially if everyone could see it coming.

I have brought a few items of the "old" Peter in the past, without any problems, and would order a paddle if I had a need for one, but don't mash (yet), no wife or kids to bash, so no need.
Good to see you back "Chippy".

Normell

Back