Mash Paddle Rego Number

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Steve/wee stu

As the mash paddle in now incorporated in the ANAWBS , do we still include our mash paddle registration number with the entry?
The one we recieved from Steve sometime back by email ?

Also in 2004 and this years rego email it states

"Every entry must include a detailed recipe with the bottles covering every aspect of the beer you brewed"

This still a requirement?

Batz

Firstly, apologies for the lack of a response - a combination of illness (not serious), interstate travel and computer problems has kept me off the boards for a while.

A rego number for the mash paddle is no longer necessary, as it was not requested when the time limit and incorporation into ANAWBS was announced.

A recipe is still needed though - as it states in the ANAWBS style guidel "Every entry will need to have a detailed recipe provided with the bottles covering every aspect of the beer you brewed." Check out this link for all the other mash paddle requirements also - it is the last class listed, AG - Mash Paddle

For those using promash, brewsmith or similar a brewsheet would suffice.

Closing date for the mash paddle is now 1 October 2005, with all entries to be sent to:

The ANAWBS Convener
A.R. Black & Co
67 Nelson St.
Stepney
SA 5069

Make sure your bottles are clearly marked "Mash Paddle", and remember - no entry fee applies to the mash paddle this year.

Good Day
Can I send these bottles, clearly marked, with other ANAWBS entries or are they to be sent separately? Sorry but I am a bit confused.

Back