• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Mash Paddle Beech Wood

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashul

Reaction score
Hi guys .

I got a couple of mash paddle made by myself......
I haven't been able to find any proper mash paddle for my big pots; so yeah ; finally found some beech wood; did mine; and get a couple spare one.

Happy to swap for keg; a gas regulator (forgot to secure it and fall down before me on a friday night session)

Pick up in ferny hills (northern suburb)

Here the link

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/ferny-hills/miscellaneous-goods/beer-mash-paddle-home-brew-all-grain/1012867279

Sorry for the photo quality; my phone fall down B4 me on a friday night session :)

Gonna hate me; not very good with computer at All...
Sorry for the pluri multi post

I'm sorry, what are you selling again? It's not clear. :D

Do you mean that all the items fall down in front of you, or they fall down just before you fall over yourself?

Sorry for all misunderstanding...excuse my French.

I'm selling the Mash Paddle I've made over the past months out of beech wood from planing to sanding to 2000 G ; plus a coat of grape seed oil to protect it( don't worry the only bad things who can happen is to get a bit of Vitamine E on the first boil). It will not dye at all !!! Food grade guarantee !

I sell it for 60 dollars or happy to swap with whatever can interest me (keg; gas reg; taps;..).
I got about 7 of each ; who takes about 6 to 8 hours work
I'm located in Brisbane Northern suburb

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/ferny-hills/miscellaneous-goods/beer-mash-paddle-home-brew-all-grain/1012867279

Still needs my pots :) basically it's more to give an idea of the length héhé.

Oh and just my gas bottle fall down and break down the gas regulator by the way while I ve been a bit too much "tired" and crash down on my bed after that

I hope I made it clearer this time and will press up one time only the post button even if not working . no spam :)

G'day guys,

I think there has been a bit of confusion here so I thought I'd clarify and give this a bump for Laurent. I've seen (and used) his paddles and they're bloody good.

Hand made from Beech Wood (no, not beach wood) specifically for getting into big tuns/kegs/kettles. $60 bucks for something you'll never need to buy again is a bargain, particularly with the effort and quality put into these things.

Here's a pic I snapped this morning when I was around there.

Cheers,
Al

beerpaddles.jpg

The Gumtree link doesn't work, are these still for sale, looking at making a 3v system with kegs so a nice long mash paddle would be great.

When I was there on Sunday he still had about 6 left. Shoot him a private message.

Not sure if Laurent checks here too often but if anyone has contact with him could they let him know I am interested in a mash paddle. Work at Ferny Hill so near where he is.

Cheers Sean

Hi guys;
Yep your right; I don't check out to much;
I spend much time in the shed; checking the temperature on fermentation room; and if the kegs are still alright or ready to be finish !!!!!(always call for a bit of a session )

PM better :)

Cheers

Back