Mash Master Mill Master Mini mill Bulk Buy.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Ozito is perfect, been using one for about six years now. It basically mills your grain with one of its hands while it's checking the racing results and sipping a cappuccino with the other (when not adjusting its Ray-Bans).

Unless you are a total gadget freak, it will munch its way through a grain bill so quickly it's just as easy to stand there with your hand on the trigger for a few minutes.
Seconded. Great drill for the price.

GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT

As we all have MJ's personal Name and Address from the spreadsheet... many thanks for such a seamless and bargain bulk buy.

Off to the PO this afternoon to post off two bottles of my Bronzed Brews style Tooths 1950s XXX Ale.

Let's get the big man pissed... :group:

GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT

As we all have MJ's personal Name and Address from the spreadsheet... many thanks for such a seamless and bargain bulk buy.

Off to the PO this afternoon to post off two bottles of my Bronzed Brews style Tooths 1950s XXX Ale.

Let's get the big man pissed... :group:
Cheers Bribie, this one's been fairly cruisie, The Guys at CraftBrewer are really good to do business with.

Haha, nicely played! How do you post booze, I've always wondered?! Not that I would inflict any of my beers on MJ but the man certainly deserves a big thanks for organising everything!

So did anyone have a brainwave on motors from AliExpress/EBay that could suit?

Read an article where one guy had repurposed a kids toy car/truck motor.

Sure there’s something suitable, I don’t know what torque/RPM would work or how to gear appropriately though.

Pretty sure an electric scooter motor would have enough grunt and the battery would have enough stamina.

However, I think I can manage 5-8kg of grain with a hand crank. Doing it by hand is not a big deal with a knurled roller mill and I don't expect it to be any more work with a fluted roller mill either.

After seeing one of these mills in action at the collaboration brew, I'm fully jealous. They are seriously a nice bit of kit!

Hi Folks, just an update on the Bulk Buy. We have received the payment all good. Any mills being picked up at Craftbrewer are now good to go. We are starting to process the packing and posting for the mills we are sending out. Hopefully have all the mills sent out by Wednesday 8th November at this stage. You should receive an automated email from Auspost with tracking info once the parcel is despatched. This email quite often ends up in the junk box so keep an eye out over the next few days.

Once again a big thank you to malt junkie for the coordination of the buy. Good luck with the future brews to be produced.

Cheers
Anthony

Hi Folks, just a further update on the Bulk Buy. We have just about finished despatching the gear. All the mill & hopper combos have been sent out in the last couple of days. We have 8 hoppers left to despatch that didn't make it out today. They are all packed up now and will head out with Auspost tomorrow. Keep an eye out for the automated email from Auspost with tracking details.

Cheers
Anthony

The flu made waiting for the postie seem like forever. But he came he delivered and I almost fell over at the weight of the box. Which I have to say was packed like it was intended for air drop. Eventually opened her up to find this beauty.
1510202025482.jpg

I spent an hour between siffles and coughing fits puting it together then an 15mins trying to see where the rest of the bolt went, alas they are spares. SWMBO doesn't know it but that trolly is get a brew make over.

Thanks again to everyone for making this a really easy BB to run, special thanks to Anthony for a job well done.

Enjoy everyone. My mill packed it in on the weekend. How's that for shit timing!

Back