Mash Master Mill Master Mini mill Bulk Buy.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked at buying one one with hopper on the Craftbrewer site, it quoted me $28.00 something for an Aust. Post satchel.
Problem with Aust. Post satchels if they lose it your going to be out of pocket and there not good to deal with i sent a satchel years ago and they tried to charge excess postage even though it had written that there was no need to weigh.

@Mothballs , do you guys sell the fluted rollers? I currently have a hybrid of a fluted roller and knurled roller ( which works fine) but I am toying with the idea of buying the second fluted roller or jumping in on this buy and then offload my current one. Will just have to check whether I have the drive roller fluted or knurled.

Hi Brad, we currently only have one of the shorter non driven fluted rollers in stock. Pretty sure Frank ending up sending out just driven fluted rollers to fix up issues with the knurled roller versions. If you have the driven roller the short one we have would work to make up the pair. Give us a buzz at the store 07 3823 5252 and we can work it out.

Cheers
Anthony

Mill with or without Hopper
1. malt junkie- mill + hopper
2. BrockHops- mill + hopper
3. AKX - mill + hopper
4. MTB - mill + hopper
5. Beats_MC - mill + hopper
6.Breaky - mill + hopper
7. Bellyup- mill + hopper
8. Gezzanet - mill + hopper
9. Crazy Dee - mill + hopper
10. homebrewnewb - mill + hopper
11. roblivo - mill + hopper
12. pcqypcqy - mill + hopper
13. Bribie G - mill + hopper
14. Mall - mill + hopper
15. mfroes - mill + hopper
16. pyroboy - mill + hopper
17. pnorkle - mill + hopper
18. Hopdrop Mill + hopper
19. MikeyR - Mill + Hopper
20. Benken25- mill + hopper
21. Schikitar - Mill + Hopper
22. Stilvia - Mill + hopper
23. Dae Tripper - mill + hopper
24. FatDrew - Mill + hopper
25. Abird89 - Mill + hopper

Hopper Only
1. Farsideofcrazy - hopper only
2. stanko- hopper only
3. Stouter - hopper only
4. Bridges - hopper only
5. Randai - hopper only
6. VP Brewing - Hopper Only

Problem with Aust. Post satchels if they lose it your going to be out of pocket and there not good to deal with i sent a satchel years ago and they tried to charge excess postage even though it had written that there was no need to weigh.
Hi Folks, the mills weigh approx 4.1 kg and the hopper weighs approx 1.3 kg. Even though the hopper only weighs 1.3 kg it is physically too big to fit inside a 3 kg satchel. If both the hopper and mill are being sent the weight will be too much for a 5 kg satchel. We would use the Auspost Std Parcel Post service with signature on delivery rather than prepaid satchels to send out the mills and/or hoppers. We will include insurance with this in case something goes wrong with the delivery. The Auspost service is my preference as they will be able to deliver to both physical address and Po Box. Also if the delivery cannot be made the parcel will go back to the local post office. I have spoken to Mike (malt junkie) this morning and we will work out a unique postage rate for each buyer once the buy is finalised. It is too hard to give a blanket rate of postage due to the geographical nature of the country and the varying postage costs associated.

As an indication of the postage costs including insurance the following would apply:
Batz: Kin Kin 4571 would be $15.00 to send mill and hopper.
rude: based on Perth 6000 would be $24.00 to send mill and hopper.

Cheers
Anthony

3. AKX - mill + hopper
4. MTB - mill + hopper
6.Breaky - mill + hopper
14. Mall - mill + hopper
26. fromac - Mill + Hopper

Hopper Only
2. stanko- hopper only
3. Stouter - hopper only
4. Bridges - hopper only
5. Randai - hopper only

Hi Folks, the mills weigh approx 4.1 kg and the hopper weighs approx 1.3 kg. Even though the hopper only weighs 1.3 kg it is physically too big to fit inside a 3 kg satchel. If both the hopper and mill are being sent the weight will be too much for a 5 kg satchel. We would use the Auspost Std Parcel Post service with signature on delivery rather than prepaid satchels to send out the mills and/or hoppers. We will include insurance with this in case something goes wrong with the delivery. The Auspost service is my preference as they will be able to deliver to both physical address and Po Box. Also if the delivery cannot be made the parcel will go back to the local post office. I have spoken to Mike (malt junkie) this morning and we will work out a unique postage rate for each buyer once the buy is finalised. It is too hard to give a blanket rate of postage due to the geographical nature of the country and the varying postage costs associated.

As an indication of the postage costs including insurance the following would apply:

Cheers
Anthony

Good news Anthony, bad news for me is now I'm spending again!

3. AKX - mill + hopper
4. MTB - mill + hopper
6.Breaky - mill + hopper
14. Mall - mill + hopper
27. Batz - Mill + Hopper

Hopper Only
2. stanko- hopper only
3. Stouter - hopper only
4. Bridges - hopper only
5. Randai - hopper only

3. AKX - mill + hopper
4. MTB - mill + hopper
6.Breaky - mill + hopper
14. Mall - mill + hopper
27. Batz - Mill + Hopper
28. bevan - Mill + Hopper

Hopper Only
2. stanko- hopper only
3. Stouter - hopper only
4. Bridges - hopper only
5. Randai - hopper only

are we seriously going to max this order out?

almost need to consider bulk buy postage :D

I'm in TAS (7249), seriously hoping there won't be too much Bass Strait Tax (BST) applied! If it's anything like the above rates then that'll be great! Also, what's the deal, do you need a dedicated motor or can one get away with using a good old corded/cordless drill?

Cheers!

My Bunnings Ozito variable speed high torque, reversible, corded drill is absolutely perfect. Even doing a 15 minute crush it doesn't raise a sweat. Mine's about six years old now and the price has held well, mine was about $95 back then. If powering mill with a drill, a couple of points:

Don't get a cheapie cordless. I remember at Bradsbrew's brew day once and it was blowing blue smoke just on a Marga :p
Then he went out to the ute and came back with da industrial strength mofo and it was fine.

Always get a keyed chuck. Keyless chucks have a habit of suddenly spinning, don't want to chew up your virginal mini mill shaft.

I'm in TAS (7249), seriously hoping there won't be too much Bass Strait Tax (BST) applied! If it's anything like the above rates then that'll be great! Also, what's the deal, do you need a dedicated motor or can one get away with using a good old corded/cordless drill?

Cheers!
Drill is the easy option the Bunnings brand Ozito high torque comes in well under $100 and is speed adjustable. You can buy specific setups such as that from Motion dynamics or Keg king, it's up to you how bling you want to go and how much DIY you want to throw into it.

Back