Mash Demo 4/6/05

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikem108

Reaction score
At ESB Randwick Leon is hosting a Mash Demo this saturday for any AG virgins this is a great way to see how easy it can be. Its all over usually by 2pm.

Not affiliated blah......

It is great to see these demo days are back at Ranwick. I had my first All Grain brewing experience at the Randwick shop. A quick show of hands would be interesting, how many others got started by watching Leon ,Regan , or even Matt weilding the magic mash paddle?
A quick tip- Rug up, the shop can get bloody cold!
Cheers
Gerard

:beerbang: My hands up.
My first initiation to AG was with Leon at the mash demo at the Randwich shop.
So much easier to see it in real life, rather than reading books. And this site wasn't around then.

Beers,
Doc

:beerbang: Me too- Got me to ditch the Cans.

First mash I saw was a Saturday spent with Leon. Tasted some top beers and was even introduced to Promash. Great to hear Leon is back.

Good Day
I did a mash demo there several years ago and had great time. The first mash I ever saw was done my a complete idiot who had no idea, ie me. It is good news the demos are going again.

I was mashing before I saw Leon mashing. Can attest to the fact that he makes awesome beers!

Jovial Monk

I saw Regan demo an A.G.....years ago.
Scared the b,jesus out of me, so i didnt take to it till years later.........but sure as 'monks get drunk' i did it.....................now im brewing 30x a year !
:beerbang:

Was good to see some young fellas and some not so young taking a keen interest in the "black art"(AG) on saturday. I think there was about 6 people watching most of the day. I left about 11am to do my own brew after answering the phone and many questions from the onlookers. :lol:

damn, missed it.
whens the next gathering.?

First Saturday of each month :super:

Last friday of each month 5.00-7.30pm Leon puts on his judges hat and critiques your beer.

nice...!
although my mates put on their harsh judges hats on quite often.! wankers

Back