Mark's Home Brew Opening Hours

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sp0rk

Mayor of Pooptown
Reaction score
Hi all,
My wife and I are heading down to sydney tomorrow to fly out for our honeymoon on sunday and SWMBO has agreed to stop into MHB to let me have a quick gander
just wondering if anyone knows the opening hours?
his site sadly doesn't list them so i was hoping someone on here would know when he opens tomorrow

Thanks!

Hi all,
My wife and I are heading down to sydney tomorrow to fly out for our honeymoon on sunday and SWMBO has agreed to stop into MHB to let me have a quick gander
just wondering if anyone knows the opening hours?
his site sadly doesn't list them so i was hoping someone on here would know when he opens tomorrow

Thanks!

I was there two weeks ago. He was open till 4pm that Saturday. Was a really nice guy.

0900 to 1730 weekdays
0900 to 1330 saturday. closed sunday

Heh, i think i did :D

Thanks mark0, we should hit Islington at 9:30, so that's perfect

If this were true they'd be flying down to Melbourne to spend their honeymoon at the ANHC.
She has agreed to stop in at Murrays and the Bitter & Twisted beer festival on the way home though
I've also convinced her into checking out The Schwartz Brewery Hotel and The Pumphouse
I guess it's more of a Beerymoon than a Honeymoon...

And make sure you lock your car, don't step on any syringes and avoid eye contact with the "girls".
Yeah, we went to Newy/Port Stephens for my bucks in April, Islington looked urm... "a little less than charming" in some parts

Heh, i think i did :D

Thanks mark0, we should hit Islington at 9:30, so that's perfect

Stop in to the Albion Hotel for an early opener while your in the area.It's a treat. You may miss you fight though. :p

She has agreed to stop in at Murrays and the Bitter & Twisted beer festival on the way home though
I've also convinced her into checking out The Schwartz Brewery Hotel and The Pumphouse

Give the Pumphouse a miss and pencil in Harts and The Lord Nelson instead. :)

Give the Pumphouse a miss and pencil in Harts and The Lord Nelson instead. :)
They're a little far away from where we're staying in Haymarket, and tbh i'm too lazy to walk that far :lol:
and it was a battle to convince swmbo to go to those pubs let alone any further away

Congratulations man, she's definitely the one.

Careful at Murray's, I almost didn't get out last time the beer was that good. Double IPA is a winner.

Careful at Murray's, I almost didn't get out last time the beer was that good.

You can run but you will never escape these Hunter beers - Potters is just as dangerous.

They will draw you back time and time again.

:icon_drool2:

Back