• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Marga Needs A New Home

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrenlw63

Just a Hoe
Reaction score
Howdy

Due to the purchase of a Monster Mill I no longer have any need for my trusty Marga. :(

Asking price is $70 or best offer.

Mill is ready to go and has reliably crushed a few hundred kgs of grain for me. It comes with a corflute hopper (holds around 8kg) and spider coupling drive. Makes the whole setup very non slip and runs beautifully on a drill.

She ain't pretty but still works like a charm. B)

Pickup is in Nthn. Suburbs of Melbourne. (Pascoe Vale South).

PM me with your best offer. :D

Warren -

med_gallery_427_47_1913.jpg

gallery_427_47_70437.jpg

so it just hooks up to a drill and bob's?

no need to be bolted down to a workbench?

if it works unbolted i'll offer you the $70 and a couple of bottles of my finest.

*disclaimer - my finest may not be that fine...all tho it is still AG.

first in too. boh selecta.

Hey Fents

It's bolted to the wooden board. Just stick it over a 20 litre mayo bucket or similiar and mill away. Fully modded and ready to crush grain. ;)

PM me if you want to buy it.

Warren -

Hey Wazza, is that the same mill that you droped off the bench and broke one of the rollers ? :D

Rook

:lol: Hahaha Funny guy. Nah that's the other one. This one I beat up with a sledge hammer. :p

Warren -

Gavel-08-june.gif
Sold! To the gentleman in the back row. Auction now closed.

Warren -

:D triple boh selecta! i now own a mill. (well tommorow lunchtime should see the paper signed) :p ;)

Back