Mangrove Jacks craft series pouches

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rorschach

Reaction score
Hi All

After the relative success of my first batch of beer, I picked up a Mangrove Jacks Craft-series Aussie Pale (with Dry Hops, the bag tells me!) and 1 kg of malt enhancer

I had a quick search of the forum and the latest thread on these is a few years old now, so just wondering how people went with these now they've been out a while? My LHBS has a few of these I am keen to try my hand at, as well as some partial mash kits

Mother in law got me 2 for my birthday last year. One of the pale ales (can't remember which ) and the helles. They both come out good.I wasn't a huge fan of the helles but that was more the style than the quality of the beer itself .from memory I added extra dry hops to the pale ale over what they give you

I just ordered the pink IPA as a bottle filler as I realized last night my stocks are worryingly low.

mongey said:
Mother in law got me 2 for my birthday last year. One of the pale ales (can't remember which ) and the helles. They both come out good.I wasn't a huge fan of the helles but that was more the style than the quality of the beer itself .from memory I added extra dry hops to the pale ale over what they give you

I just ordered the pink IPA as a bottle filler as I realized last night my stocks are worryingly low.
Thanks mate, good to hear!

Latest posts

Back