• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Sold Malthouse looking for worker(s) Adelaide SA

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chugalug

Reaction score
Hi all

Im seeking a self-motivated, capable and fastidious person to work in my "micro" malthouse.
The malthouse is capable of producing 50kg of malt a week. I am conducting research in old-world barley varieties.

You need to have an ABN and will be paid by the hour. Work is part time and may require you to provide some materials for the maintenance of the malthouse.
The malthouse is located in Medindie SA. So I am looking for someone who lives close to Adelaide and can give me 1-2 days a week.

Prior experience working with beer/malt production is preferred however I will consider your suitability on a case by case basis.

Please contact me

Regards
Gus

Welcome to the forum Gus.

How might one of us hobbyist do some malting of our own at home? Any special equipment required? Any tips/tricks you can share for anyone giving it a go for the first time?

Latest posts

Back