Malt Storage

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerking

Reaction score
Hi guys

i buy my grain in 25 kg bags ,my dream storage would be in the clear airtight plastic containers whith a chute at the bottom, like you see at the LHBS.whenever i ask at stores the people working there never know where they come from and i doint see a manafactures stamp, anybody know how to get your hands on these?

cheers Leigh.

The best and economical thing I have come across is to just find some good sealing plastic bins and just then just put the grain bag in a few large unscented garbage bags... seems to do an ok job. As for the ones you see in the brew shops I have no idea.

60 litre wheelie bins from the cheap shop,$12.00 each and a 25kg bag of grain fits perfectly inside.....cheers......spog.....
The best and economical thing I have come across is to just find some good sealing plastic bins and just then just put the grain bag in a few large unscented garbage bags... seems to do an ok job. As for the ones you see in the brew shops I have no idea.

As of yesterday I have 30 x 200 litre pickle barrels full of premium wheat. :lol:

... and 6 barrels of screenings. :mellow:

Latest posts

Back