• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Malt and Hops for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Quality over Quantity
Reaction score
Bullshead Brewery clerance sale.

Selling all ingredients while still fresh after cease of brewing activitys due to illness.

PICK UP ONLY. Rutherford, Hunter Valley, NSW.

I work long hours and dont have time to be packaging stuff and posting it. It would be easier for me to just take it all to the tip :p

I also want to do bulk purchases.

Bulk purchase of base malt.
Bulk purchase of specialty malt.
Bulk purchase of hops.

I have listed a reduced price for bulk purchases.

Base malts ar listed at $2.50 / KG
Specialty malts are listed at $3 / KG
Hops are listed at $6 / 90g

All hop and specialty malt prices will be rounded to the nearest dollar..... forget the cent value on these

All base malts have been stored in a wax paper lined wooden box in a cool garage

BaseMalt_zps73048a95.jpg

All specialty malts have been kept vacuum sealed in above mentioned cool garage

Specmalt_zpsae0d532e.jpg

all hops are either in their origional vac sealed bag or have been vacsealed imediatly after being opened and brewing amount weighed out. All kept frozen at all times.

Hops_zpsf342932a.jpg

List attached

Bulk purchases as listed above only at this stage please. No single items will be sold.

If no bulk purchases are requested by wednesday night 13.2.13, 7PM........... its open slather...... first in best dressed :) PM's only looked at. I will keep the sold list updated.

cheers

Tony

View attachment malt and hops.xls

haha.......... its all been spoken for now anyway.

Thanks

Tony

Well done mate, was interested in perhaps half of the grain, but some like dark wheat isn't my thing so I was waiting to see if you were going to split, but that's cool. :)

What about equipment Tony?

Or did I miss that thread as well?

Hey on the photo I saw full cubez and full cubez....??? Interested, will drive.

Equipment wont be sold. I dont plan to give up brewing for ever. Im selling all the ingredients so they can be used by others while fresh and my Kegorator as i will downsize if i start brewing again

Cubez....... Ahhh i have had a few requests about my cubez :p

They are fine sitting where they are for now. Havnt decided what to do with them yet

cheers

haha. I have a cube (official singular of "cubez") of RIS I (and RdeVjun) made in 2011 that I'll ferment eventually.

Glad to hear you aren't selling the equipment. Your illness isn't terminal by any means and brighter days ahead Tony.

Back