Male Get Together

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we talking the 3rd/4th or the 10th/11th??

Have to see the roster first though

Either suit me.
As long its in the arvo Lol

Its that time of year again that we need to get together and drink some of the NSW xmas case swap beers. :party:

Saturday 5th of January is really the only date in that suits me.

Everyone is welcome at my place again or if someone else wants to offer there place thats fine

So whos interested?

Kabooby :)

made a scratch on the page on Yahum...

... I'm interested...just depends on the 'roster gods'....

dido
yahum.....
will confirm in the new year. B)

what's new Males?
Saturday or Sunday?
Hopefully I'll be right for Sunday.
:)
matti

OK Saturday it is. 2pm at my place.

PM me for the details

On Saturday Pumpy, Hogan, Myself and 2 mates managed to get through all bottles with a couple of jugs of my APA, Dunkelweizen, and stout thrown in. I think we were all feeling the effects towards the end. Im sure pumpy had a good night sleep ;)
We gave all the beers a rating out of 10. I rated Tony's sheepshager as my highest but everyone else thought my dubbel was the best. I think they were just being nice so that they would get dinner.

It was a good day. We need more people next time. Getting through all those beers in one session is hard work :party:

So, did you guys back up the next day to see PP in town?? :icon_vomit: :party:

I think its happening this afternoon at the Macquarie

On Saturday Pumpy, Hogan, Myself and 2 mates managed to get through all bottles with a couple of jugs of my APA, Dunkelweizen, and stout thrown in. I think we were all feeling the effects towards the end. Im sure pumpy had a good night sleep ;)
We gave all the beers a rating out of 10. I rated Tony's sheepshager as my highest but everyone else thought my dubbel was the best. I think they were just being nice so that they would get dinner.

It was a good day. We need more people next time. Getting through all those beers in one session is hard work :party:

Thanks Kabooby

As soon as I got home and my head hit the pillow I was out .

Whats all that crap about Home brew not giving you a headache !!!

Thank God for Panadol , Water , and Berroca

Pumpy :blink:

Back