Madonna Drinks Timothy Taylor's Landlord Bitter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Good to see an American girl drinking real ales. Good for what ales you indeed. In this case broken bones after falling from your horse.

Beers,
Doc

Madonna's favourite tipple revealed

Madonna's secret tonic for getting over her recent injuries has been revealed.

The singer is reportedly having barrels of her favourite real ale delivered to her home.

While most are happy popping down to the pub, the Material Girl has 72-pint barrels of Timothy Taylor's Landlord bitter delivered to her Wiltshire home from the brewery in West Yorkshire, according to the Sun newspaper.

A brewery spokesman wouldn't reveal how many barrels she gets through, but said: "It's a jolly good beer and a lot of girls like it."

Full story here but there isn't really anything more of value.

Doc said:
Good to see an American girl drinking real ales. Good for what ales you indeed. In this case broken bones after falling from your horse.

Beers,
Doc

Madonna's favourite tipple revealed

Madonna's secret tonic for getting over her recent injuries has been revealed.

The singer is reportedly having barrels of her favourite real ale delivered to her home.

While most are happy popping down to the pub, the Material Girl has 72-pint barrels of Timothy Taylor's Landlord bitter delivered to her Wiltshire home from the brewery in West Yorkshire, according to the Sun newspaper.

A brewery spokesman wouldn't reveal how many barrels she gets through, but said: "It's a jolly good beer and a lot of girls like it."

Full story here but there isn't really anything more of value.
[post="81316"][/post]​
This isn't news - it was widely reported a couple of years ago. Must have taken a long time for the message to get to Scotland.

Now if i were a celeb i couldn't think of anything better to spend my money on. Next time she invites me over i'll be sure to sample some. The poor bitch proberly gets a nurse to bring it too her. Actually if i was sick i'd do the same I even have the nurse's uniform picked out all ready, designed by the same bloke who did the emperors new clothes.

In my time of dying.
Jayse

Latest posts

Back