Made From Beer?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wee stu

wee stu's brury - hand made beers, award winning l
Reaction score
How many of you have seen the new poster ads from Carlton?
They read: "Carlton Draught, made from beer." :eek:
Makes you wonder what they made it into, and what the poor yeasties did wrong in a former life.
Don't think they're advertising to the HB community.

Spotted that today and though "huh!!!"

What about Coopers sinking the brown for the pink dollar...In Sydney....."Bottoms up"...."Happy Mardi Gras" from Coopers

wee stu said:
"Carlton Draught, made from beer." :eek:
Makes you wonder what they made it into, and what the poor yeasties did wrong in a former life.
yeah, good question. you could probably ask that of most of CUB's beers couldn't you??

or what the other cub drinks (and i use the term loosely) are made from!!!

joecast said:
wee stu said:
"Carlton Draught, made from beer." :eek:
yeah, good question. you could probably ask that of most of CUB's beers couldn't you??
I just hope they don't repitch after a brew. No organism should have to go through that twice.

I quite like the new Carlton Draught ad they have up here in Brissy: "Carlton Draught - made in a big metal thing" and there's a picture of a large copper mash tun below it.

I have a culture of yeast from CUB Brewery in Melbourne :eek: .
It does make a good Aussie Lager if you use a mega lager malt and 10 to 20% sugar. Great drinking on a hot day.

C&B
TDA

THE DRUNK ARAB said:
I have a culture of yeast from CUB Brewery in Melbourne :eek: .
It does make a good Aussie Lager if you use a mega lager malt and 10 to 20% sugar. Great drinking on a hot day.

C&B
TDA
The poor yeasties must think they have died and gone to heaven.

Back