Lpg Cylinder Prices

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim_Levet

Reaction score
OK how about we list the names & addresses of the Swap & Go and also refill places that AHB members are using around Oz.
Sydney
Metro Petroleum Forestville 9kg $30 which is supposed to be a set price for all Swap & Go centres. They give a 6c per litre fuel discount voucher as well.

Sydney
Metro Petroleum Forestville 9kg $30 which is supposed to be a set price for all Swap & Go centres. They give a 6c per litre fuel discount voucher as well.
BP Summer Hill 9kg refill $15, 4kg refill $15.

Anaconda, Canterbury Road, Bayswater, Melbourne, Fill $15 (9KG)

Adelaide
BBQs Galore - Mile End home maker centre (near Bunnings)
Join the refill club and it's ~$25.95 with every 4th fill free. So basically 25% off that.
When your bottle get's near the end of it's useby life (stamped on the neck), then swap & go for a fresh one ;)

I can't understand people who hang on to their gas bottles, reluctant to swap them over.

It's mine! It's mine!

Swapouts have been the greatest thing that has happened.

No waiting. And you know the bottle has been saftey tested as well.

johnno

I swap my 9kg cylinders at Bunnings Whorehouse for $22.50. I usually go to Melville . I'm note sure if they are available at all Bunnings stores.

Sydney
Fairfield Road Merrylands
$12.49 9kg refill.

In canberra Bunnings at Tuggeranong is $22.50 for a swap and go.
Wish we could get it for $12.49 down here.

its cheaper not to swap, thats why, hang onto them and get them refilled until there close to there date, then swap them over

Yeah I agree berazifi, last swap and go cost me over $25, refill across the road cost $22 sometimes he makes it $20

I swap my 9kg cylinders at Bunnings Whorehouse for $22.50. I usually go to Melville . I'm note sure if they are available at all Bunnings stores.

Thought I paid better than $30 last time I swapped, but it was a servo and I needed to cook some snags in a hurry. Probably should have said "Stuff that" and used the stove... but it's just not the same.

Bunnings Wollongong $22.50 to swap, $27 for a refill.

Balgownie Servo $20 for a refill and close the $30 for a swap.

bunningz mascot $~19 refill, $23 for swap n go.
rays camperdown $~19 refill

Shell Currimundi $30. And they jacked up unleaded from $1.23 to same as Diesel $1.32 on Tue so as not to get caught out upping it for the long week end. Why is fuel so expensive dad? ............ Cos there's too many rabbits .... in Chyna, thats why it's so expensive ere, in Astrailya.

Shell Currimundi $30. And they jacked up unleaded from $1.23 to same as Diesel $1.32 on Tue so as not to get caught out upping it for the long week end. Why is fuel so expensive dad? ............ Cos there's too many rabbits .... in Chyna, thats why it's so expensive ere, in Astrailya.

You poor bugger. Unleaded here is $1.45

Re-fil of gas is $22. $25 for swap now (was $20)

cheers

Darren

Mid to high $30s up here.Looking forward to the low $20s in perth later on in the year.

Im a moving
Big D

ha $1.32, I wish, I read somewhere that us new south welshmen are subsidising the queenies fuel for some stupid reason, I pay $1.50 for diesel!

Latest posts

Back