• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Low Profile Elbow Wanted

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEVENALI

Reaction score
I got myself one of those silly little kegerator fridges. the bloke that had it has made a hole in the top so he could fit in a 50ltr xxxx keg I dont like the hole and I am wondering if you theres anyone who has a Low Profile Elbow Bend that fits brewery, pub type couplers and ordinary CP fittings,as I dont like the funny little kegerator couplers.and I want to seal up the hole,I dont make beer any more I just buy a 50ltr keg now and then,Happy to pay ,prefer paypal if pos

THE KEGERATOR COUPLER THREADS ARE NOT THE SAME SIZE AS A FAIR DINKUM BREWERY OR PUB COUPLER.
if you are not excactly sure what I mean please do not reply.

http://www.kegking.com.au/Downloads/Catalo...rice%20List.pdf

down the bottom right corner 1st page

is that what you want, i'm not 100% exactly sure as kegs normally fit in those keg fridges as they are keg fridges
are you sure the hole in the top is not for the font....
maybe you should post some pics so we could be sure of what your talking about ?
maybe they made it so a XXXX keg does not fit for a reason (i'm kind of sure of that)

Back