Low Pressure Ale System Revised

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delboy

Reaction score
sorry about the bmp file here it is again
TANKED

low_pass_co2_cask_system.JPG

If can source the aspirator and keg spigot - depending on price - i might be in.

But then i would need a beer pump - and freight on them things is helishly expensive.

YES YOUR RIGHT THEY EXPENSIVE TO GET HERE ABOUT 200 bucks but then if you think that to buy one from hygene equipment they cost around 600 bucks plus 200 to get it here then it is quite cheap .
what i did i bought a pump from england (ebay) 75 bucks 200 bucks freight and that amounts to 275 and it was as new .
also i soursed some parts for one on ebay and built one from scratcht at a cost of 170 bucks so i have two working units now .
they are very sinmple in design the one i built from scratch could easaly be replicated here in australia if any S.A members want to get together for a few and try there hand at it I would be more than happy to help but we would need someone who can weld and a fitter or a home lathe to doit and some solid brass off cuts which can be bought from sims metal at 2.60 a kilo ?

TANKED

Latest posts

Back