Loving Life and Beer in the Eurobodalla S/E NSW

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mash_Hound

Reaction score
Hello Brewers,
I love living , Fishing , Hunting and Brewing in Batemans Bay ! The water here loves pale ale malt and brewing is so easy.
I make a simple brew 12kg Ale malt , 40 grams Warrior and this time of year Swiss Lager yeast.
I have a 50l Brumeister and 100l jacketed cone bottom fermenter. I double batch over 2 days and the yeast just loves the build up.
I also do a similar recipe with 3kg of heavy peated malt with no hops for whiskey.
Im keen to meet fellow mashers and brewers.
Have a couple for me
Regards
Richy

Hello Brewers,
I love living , Fishing , Hunting and Brewing in Batemans Bay ! The water here loves pale ale malt and brewing is so easy.
I make a simple brew 12kg Ale malt , 40 grams Warrior and this time of year Swiss Lager yeast.
I have a 50l Brumeister and 100l jacketed cone bottom fermenter. I double batch over 2 days and the yeast just loves the build up.
I also do a similar recipe with 3kg of heavy peated malt with no hops for whiskey.
Im keen to meet fellow mashers and brewers.
Have a couple for me
Regards
Richy

Hey Richy Welcome, glad to hear from another brewer down the coast. There are alot of us now , we do bulk buys and brew days etc ... You will find most on the hidden IBU (Illawarra Brewers Union) thread that you ask to join. Go to FB and search Illawarra Brewers Union, ask Admin .Batemans Bay hey Canberra's holiday place , nice .

Roosterboy

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back