Help Support Aussie Homebrewer by donating:

1. We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.
    Dismiss Notice

Loving Life and Beer in the Eurobodalla S/E NSW

Discussion in 'Welcome!' started by Mash_Hound, 25/6/19.

1. Mash_Hound

Posted 25/6/19
    Hello Brewers,
    I love living , Fishing , Hunting and Brewing in Batemans Bay ! The water here loves pale ale malt and brewing is so easy.
    I make a simple brew 12kg Ale malt , 40 grams Warrior and this time of year Swiss Lager yeast.
    I have a 50l Brumeister and 100l jacketed cone bottom fermenter. I double batch over 2 days and the yeast just loves the build up.
    I also do a similar recipe with 3kg of heavy peated malt with no hops for whiskey.
    Im keen to meet fellow mashers and brewers.
    Have a couple for me
    Regards
    Richy

2. Roosterboy

Posted 26/6/19
    Hey Richy Welcome, glad to hear from another brewer down the coast. There are alot of us now , we do bulk buys and brew days etc ... You will find most on the hidden IBU (Illawarra Brewers Union) thread that you ask to join. Go to FB and search Illawarra Brewers Union, ask Admin .Batemans Bay hey Canberra's holiday place , nice .

Roosterboy

Last edited: 26/6/19
    Mash_Hound likes this.
  3. Mash_Hound

Posted 30/6/19
    Crossing Guards (Lollie pop Ladys) are needed when the blue n white plates come to town