Love To Have A Beer With Rovey

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Bond

Reaction score
A few weeks ago my son appeared on Rove live and had a chat with him,and sang a modified version of the Slim Dusty song I,d love to have a beer with Duncan(which makes this beer related..........I think <_< )

Since then he has picked up some radio ads and has become a real estate salesperson,doing a mock up of work experience for a Radio station.
The link below is to his page @ safm.

http://www.safm.com.au/breakfast/caleb.php

Yesterday(Friday) we did some filming with Rove and him posing as real estate agents,trying to sell a house. :lol:
The material will be edited down and used on Tuesday nights show 30/08/05.

Hope this isn't a misuse of the forum but I just had to have a brag about my boy.

IMG_9219.JPG

brag away, i remember that ep, it was so funny....what a kid

I remember him.. funny little guy :lol:

I will be watching out for him on Tuesday

Rock on, brauluver. I had a calendar picture shown on Rove last year, for the 'bread' month. Somehow not quite as cool as that, though.

:) Thanks for the positive comments/feedback.
It,s been a quirky set of events that has led to him doing this stuff.
His mum and I are finding it all a bit surreal ,but getting used to it.
He decides what he does and doesn't want to do and we just chaperone him.

He is recording 2 radio adds for Raine and Horne S.A on monday after school and Queensland are going to use his first add from a few weeks back on their local Radio(not sure which station).

The craziest part of it all is we have had to get him a tax file # and an ABN,and he's only 6 years old! :blink:

That's cool!
Let's hope the tax man dosn't want to audit a 6 year old :blink:

Brauluver
The man him-self Mr Slim Dusty, would be proud of your little guy !
Cheers,
:super:
So is he lookin for a manager ? :p

tax man would probably want receipts from him for the last 7 years

That kid is great. Rove is holding him back
Cheers
Gerard

Get rid of Rove! We want Kid Live!

:) Thanks for the comments everyone,we loved it to.
Caleb says he likes the idea of his own show called "caleb live"

He has 2 radio adds for Raine and Horne starting 2day on safm and a piece in the real estate liftout of Saturdays Advertiser.

As I type this he is standing beside me dictating what to type, through a mouth full of meusli bar :p

:)
Well its on again! Caleb has been featured on mmm breakfast show all this week ( s.a only).
On Monday the 2 of us are flying to melbourne,and off to see a private screening of a new movie(chicken little).

On to tuesday nights show to do a movie review( live on the couch) with ol' Ron and pete Hellier.

Can't wait to have a couple of days in Melbourne! Planning to visit James Squires on Tuesday ,and the zoo on wednesday.

Cheers and Beers ,Dave.

Dave
I can't wait for Tuesday night. Now I think a challenge is in order so how about you set the little bloke (Caleb not Rove!) up to pinch a handful of Rove's M&M's. Photographic proof will be fine.
Cheers
Gerard
Oh how is that Organic beer going?

Latest posts

Back