Love My Brew Wench

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FNQ Bunyip

Non Pro Member
Reaction score
Missus just comes home from work , I've got somthing in the car for you she says with a little smile :) so I wonder down to the car & here sits a 20lt urn wahoooo her boss just put in an instantainous (sp) job, so quike as a flash she says I'll take that home for the berwery.....and he dident have a chance to back out ... She a good one this one :D

Cheers fnqbunyip. :beerbang: :beerbang:

Wow

So home the good missus comes from a long day, carrying a strongbow box end up and open as she strolls along the garden path. I show little intrest and ask "what you got there"?
Oh just a little suprize Is her answer..as she sits it next to the brew fridge ..

Gets up at last to have a look ....

Bloody hell 12 yes a dozen "ORVAL" MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very nice

I kew I found a good one . :p

:beer:

Wow

So home the good missus comes from a long day, carrying a strongbow box end up and open as she strolls along the garden path. I show little intrest and ask "what you got there"?
Oh just a little suprize Is her answer..as she sits it next to the brew fridge ..
Gets up at last to have a look ....
Bloody hell 12 yes a dozen "ORVAL" MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very nice

I kew I found a good one . :p

There ain't many that would even know it was beer. Lucky man.

:beerbang:

'nuff said.

I typed beer wench and did a google images search,and the first pic was THIS, quite a strong lass supporting those steins with such slender arms.

Crap Bunyip, she aint good she is FANBLODDYTASTIC !!!!
Here's to Mrs FNQ :beer: :super:
Eric

Thanks guys , yes she is very special..

Mr Bond I just showed her the link , and sujested that might be a good get up next time she has a little suprise for me ,, Ha Ha.

We had one each last night , very enjoyable ,, We haven't tryed any belgin beers befor so its all new country to us .. I have a touch of the flu atm so we will put the rest away for better enjoyment with a fresh palate...

I typed beer wench and did a google images search,and the first pic was THIS, quite a strong lass supporting those steins with such slender arms.
A friend of mine saw a t-shirt the other day that went something like
"Are your breasts staring at my eyes?"
:blink:

Shheeesh, I hope the net "watchers" at work did not catch that! I did not see the "topless" part of that link and absent mindedly clicked the link here at work, to be surprised (pleasantly) by the beer wench!

:D

me too fraser...

but it was a nice surprise :p

Troy

Latest posts

Back