Lotsahops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnno

It's YUMMY
Reaction score
Hiya all,
Any Melb brewer want to go in and get a couple of different kinds of hops?
Can save on a bit of mail and get different varieties.
I'm leaning towards the US Goldings pellets at the moment but the UK Golding plugs are a top price as well.
Here is the list they just mailed me.
Anyways if anyone is interested PM me or post here. I will probably order tomorrow sometime.

cheers

Dear John

We have the following in stock in Hobart

1 kg packs of pellets

German Perle

German Spalt

German Tettnang

All these are $30 inclusive of GST

US Ahtanum

US Galena

US Vangard

US Golding

US Sterling

US Crystal

UK Target

UK Progress

All these are $25 inclusive of GST

2 kg hop plugs (squashed flowers)

Czech saaz

UK Golding

German Hallertau

German Hersbrucker

UK Fuggle

All these are $33 inclusive of GST

1 kg hop Flowers

NZ Nelson Sauvin

NZ Pacific Hallertau

These are $44 inclusive of GST

Postage is charged at cost

The 1 kg pellets are $7 for 2 kg, the others you will have to wait and see.

We also have some 1 kg bottles of ISOHOP and TETRAHOP if youre feeling adventurous.

Just let me know what you need

Kind regards

Sandy Ross

Hopco Pty Ltd

My understanding was Hopco have a warehouse in Melbourne as well Johnno, I wonder if you could get them direct from there? I know they stock some here in Hobart and some in Melbourne but not sure which ones or even if they'd sell them to you out of the Melbourne warehouse, guess they would have said so if that was the case.

Good way to buy hops too. FWIW myself and some others are getting 5kg of Hallertau Hallertau tomorrow (we wanted Hallertau Mittlefruith but they didn't have any :( ).

Cheers, Justin

Vangard is a close substitute for H Mittelfruh

Jovial Monk

Already got some from the last bulk purchase ;) but I'm actually pretty close to running out. Used them in my schwarzbier and then the other day in an APA I did. We also got crystal, which I liked and challenger which I also came around to. Thanks for the suggestion though JM.

FWIW, mittelfruth!! mittlefruth!! I always forget how to spell it. Or is it Mittlefrueh?

Cheers, Justin

Mmm great deals as per usual. If anyone in Sydney's interested in anything, shoot me a PM. ;)

OK...

I have put my name down for a 5kg Box of Amarillo Hops and a 1kg of Spalt.

The Spalt is 25.00 per kg plus 7.00 freight - can get 2kg if people are interested. THese are due to be delivered end of Jan 2005 - next Hop Order.

Who is interested in Amarillo - price will be 30.00 per kg freighted to Adelaide.....
I can package it up and freight for those interstate people interested.
Locals can pick up or i can drop it off in Adelaide.

Let Me Know...

As I am your second best friend Ken (behind Jayse)
What will you do me a kg of each for?
And where you getting this? Hopco?
Not telling?

Batz :ph34r:

I am getting this from Hopc - 2004 stock...

I am selling it for the same price i get it -

Spalt 25.00 a kg
Amarillo 30.00 akg
Styrian Goldings 27.00 a kg.

plus freight to you - could do some battering for a truflow thermometer - still waiting for my 90 degree elbow compression fittings.... :D :D

Hope i can stiil get them.... :ph34r:

I'll be interested in about 200 grams of amarillo. I could get more if splitting it down tht far is a problem.

cheers

Barfridge

I'd be in for a few hundred grams amarillo. Anyone else in Perth be interested so we could get Ken to do a single parcel we split over here? Whats the minumum you want to stuff around with Ken?

Actually second thoughts, to save putting the hassle on Ken, why dont I just get 500g or a kilo off Ken, whatever he wants to deal with, then people in Perth can contact me directly to grab some.

Of course, unlike Ken, here at Big Dog Brewing we add a serious profit margin.

Simon

I'd probably go 100 - 200g of amarillo.

I am also planning on getting about 15kg (3 varieties x 5kg) of hops when hopco get the new stuff in. Will be cascade + 2 other (more if enough ppl are interested in the west). Will probably post something/pm when I get something definate from Hopco re the new stock.

well i am happy to do 500gm or 1kg to Guest Lurker - or Jason Y - it is 150.00 incl freight to Adelaide for 5kg of Amarillo....

U could make that one of your lots....if u want to....

Pm me on monday and i can send u their e-mail address.

so far i have lots of interest in the following hops:

Orders for :
- Amarillo 4kg leaving 1 kg for me - can get more if there is enough interests.
- Spalt 3.5kg
- Styrian Goldings - Genuine - 2 kg
- Halertau 0.5kg
- Tettnang 0.5kg
- Saaz 0.5kg

Will close it off mon arvo - so pm or let me know buy then so i can finalise it all.

Looks like another AHB Bulk Order...
:rolleyes:

GMK said:
still waiting for my 90 degree elbow compression fittings....
Sorry lost interest , I don't need any hops

Cheers Batz

GMK: I'm more than happy to be part of guest lurker's order, to save you stuffing about with multiple orders.

OK - this order is being finalised tomorrow -
so far AHB Bulk Hop order stands at:

Amarillo 5kg
Spalt 4kg
Styrian Goldings - genuine 2kg
Hall 1kg
Tett 1kg
Saaz 1kg

The last three are subject to being shipped in 1 kg or 2 kg packets - will confirm once the order is finalised.
Work on 30.00 per kg and this should include freight.
BF - your Amarillo is included in GL's order.

So - jump on th eband wagon if u want some before 12.00 am tomorrow 19Jan2005 when i place it....

Better put me down for a half kilo of hallertauer Ken

Batz said:
still waiting for my 90 degree elbow compression fittings
There in the post today GMK

thanks batz...much appreciated...

Ken....

OK....

All the Hops are ordered - waiting on Hopco to get back to me on price and when they will be shipped....

When i have confirmation - i will let you all know...

Back