lost shopping trolleys

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fletcher

bibo ergo sum
Reaction score
because my local area gets bloody swamped with these damn things, i started a site to show:

a. how 'beautiful' they look
b. how people can report them and
c. for a laugh

please spread the word and/or send me images to post as well :)

http://trolleysinthewild.weebly.com/

EDIT: i'll only post images if you've reported the trolley, and if you give me the suburb it was located in :)

I guess it takes all sorts. Lots of bird watchers near me.

Good luck. Reckon you'll get some rippers.

woo! had my first submission for pictures haha.

The lastest craze here in Grafton is to jam them over street signs, the council bloke was delicately removing them, now he hacks them up with a battery grinder and throws them in scrap metal. I'll keep my camera handy :)

I see a Grafton resident has already made a submission... :lol:

shaunous said:
I see a Grafton resident has already made a submission... :lol:
haha yeah! what a classic. a friend of a friend of mine :)

Good site. I "know a bloke" who adopted/domesticated a poor abandoned specimen, modified it, and now uses it to move 60l FVs and other heavy stuff around the brewery. It doesn't meet your qualifications as it has yet to be reported.

Lincoln2 said:
Good site. I "know a bloke" who adopted/domesticated a poor abandoned specimen, modified it, and now uses it to move 60l FVs and other heavy stuff around the brewery. It doesn't meet your qualifications as it has yet to be reported.
Shopping trolley kidnapped and mutilated !

I think Woollies or the like has a reward lottery for reporting lost trolleys. $1000 prize if i remember.

Lincoln2 said:
Reservoir Dogs style! There were angle grinders and everything.
Hallo, " Inglorius Brewer " ( Basterd ), do you enjoy " Pulping " your grains to "Unchain " the sugars . :)

nosco said:
I think Woollies or the like has a reward lottery for reporting lost trolleys. $1000 prize if i remember.
Snitches get stitches.

spog said:
Shopping trolley kidnapped and mutilated !
There is a Facebook rant page about kidnapping and mutilating trolleys.........It needs to be stopped...its cruel and inhumane...

Lincoln2 said:
sounds awesome. at least he's putting it to great use and not abandoning the lovely creature!

Back