Looking where to buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eats shop

Reaction score
Hi guys, so I've got a two keg system.
Brought all my gear from my local HBS.
The kegs have a kegland stamp.
I'm currently wanting to upgrade.

My plan is to buy another two kegs, 4 new faucets, line, disconnects, manifold ect.
Wondering if KL is a good place to shop. Many mixed reviews.
Just need online due to being remote and won't be heading to the home brew store for a long time.
Cheers guys!

Kegland or kegking will be able to sort you out. Depends who has what you need when you need it. Also check the shipping prices. Can vary a fair bit

Agreed, it's a bit like Woolies and Coles. I prefer Keg King, but they can be a bit more pricey on some things. Just like some people prefer Coles over Woolies but will still go to both, or Aldi.

Check them both, but I do know Will from Keg King (the owner) will sort you out if you're unsure and might do you a deal. They helped me out with an upgrade on a G3 lid and some other things, so they do have great customer service. I also like that they try to manufacture a lot of things in Aus, which is good in my eyes.

KegLand I have had some bad experiences with their products and customer service was lack luster, but they are usually cheaper on like for like items. And they have a 24/7 contactless pickup which is nice (for me, doesn't help you).

Also, you will need to consider that KegLand stock Nuka Taps, and Keg King do Intertap or Ultratap or what ever it is. I have the Keg King kegarator with their taps and I really like them. For cheapish taps they don't drip or leak, and I prefer barbed connections with Beerline you force on and clamp, over the duotights that KegLand do, as I find those leak and I personally am not a fan of them (but others like them for eases of use).

As such, shop around, check both out, make a decision on price but perhaps contact both of them by email and see what they can sort you out with.

Back