Looking to buy hops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob at hopdealz has supplied great hops to me at a good price in a timely fashion in the past.

Do they have a HB shop in Jindabyne?

Google hopdealz with a z mate.

try e-bay you might still get some.
search 'hop rhizome'

brewologist said:
Yob at hopdealz has supplied great hops to me at a good price in a timely fashion in the past.

Do they have a HB shop in Jindabyne?

Google hopdealz with a z mate.
Bloke wants to grow hops.

Will struggle from pellet or flower form.

I have just bumped a couple of ads up in the buy & sell section that may interest you.

Peter

Spoke to a guy yesterday selling some on gumtree from Canberra. POR and Goldings from memory. He maybe bringing a few rhizomes into BYOAH in Kambah next weekend if you can get up there from Jindabyne? Also check out EBAY.
Cheers
Steve

Spiesy said:
Bloke wants to grow hops.
Will struggle from pellet or flower form.
Whoops.... sorry it was a late night at work.

Try DrSmurto, Hoppy2b, Yob or ebay. There probably others on here that have them to. Check the hops section in the forum.

cheers.

Thanks
I am looking for chinook goldings and cascade rhizome but will look at other types

DU99 said:
look in "buy and sell " section of this forum..Yob was digging up some this weekend
This is true, though possibly next weekend now, things have gotten a little busy today to het my hands dirty in the garden.

Will be digging up a chinook and Im sure there will be offshoots to snip, remind me on Friday if you dont have any luck elsewhere.

Cheers

Back