• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Looking to buy a grain mill - any available?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems solid reasoning to me, I don't currently have a mill but will be looking at the higher end. Keen to commit on a bulk buy MashMaster if it goes ahead.

It's nearly Christmas, right? I'm sure I can justify this to upper management... :/

Is a baseboard kit available for this mill? With bolt holes and a cutout so you can mount onto a homemade cabinet?

Is a baseboard kit available for this mill? With bolt holes and a cutout so you can mount onto a homemade cabinet?

Probably not worth the cost of transport. I made my own with a jigsaw and a drill, would have been a bit easier with a template.

Consideration for GB participants: get a mounting plate template cut in stainless by a laser cutter then share it around.

oh-boy-here-i-go-spending-again.jpg

ok On this, will contact MM and see what he can do.

Cheers
Mike

Perhaps contact Craftbrewer as well, I see they are $10.00 cheaper already.

I'm interested i a mini mill. Doesn't matter to me if hopper is included or not. Thanks for looking into it Mike.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1507020100.783202.jpg
i have this Monster mash mill that I'm looking to move on, comes with trolley stand, motor and drive-belt, hopper and a stack of grain to boot - asking 180 if anyone's keen. Located western suburbs of Melbourne call Mike on: 0467471266. Cheers.

FWIW the MM hopper is a solid bit of kit, far better than any other hopper I’ve purchased.
Agree 100%

Can hold approx 3.5- 4 kg grain, and feeds the mill perfectly with the splitter in the bottom. I love the fluted mill and hopper. Made my brew days so much better on all levels.

I'm keen for a bulk buy too if the price is right. Would prefer a higher quality model.

Latest posts

Back