Looking for some help regarding these kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark_peters

Reaction score
Hi lads,
In the process of planning and building my first kegerator. I'm at the stage of acquiring the necessary parts and have come across what looks to be a good deal for some kegs. The seller is asking for $50 for 2 of them. They're 19L but in the advertisement, the seller posted photos and the top of the keg doesn't look like the kegs that i've seen on here. Am I missing something here or do I need some type of special connecter?

Sorry for the newbie questions. Thanks!

005619a_20.jpeg

3712fme_20.jpeg

That's a mad deal. You'll need different couplers for them - try can be had for about $45 each, IIRC. Most LHBS should have them and check out the sponsors and Keg King, too.

Cheap kegs but I think you'll find they are more trouble than the savings you will make.
Your up for a coupler and they are hard to clean as well, save a few bucks more and buy the common type.

cheers for the fast responses. I think i'll give it a miss. Not sure what the rules are on posting links but if allowed and anyone is interested I can post the link so others may purchase. 8 available in brisbane.

They are commercial kegs, owned by Company branded on them. They are almost definately being sold illegally.

cheers Ross

Back