Looking for hops to help a friend

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beeryBrett

Reaction score
Hi There,

I'm sure you all get requests for this regularly, but I'm trying to help a friend who is in a bit of a rut. I am trying to find 7 - 12 more cuttings of hops to help him get his garden growing out the front of his workplace. He runs a graphic design business and has a bare fence. His face lit up when I suggested the idea of decorating the fence with hops.

I have managed to find one plant, however it's a big fence and I'd love to find a few more to fill it up. Any help will be appreciated and I'm happy to discuss making a trade of some sort.

I live in St. Kilda but do cross the city regularly so am happy to pick it up of course.

Thanks again!!

Hi There,

I'm sure you all get requests for this regularly, but I'm trying to help a friend who is in a bit of a rut. I am trying to find 7 - 12 more cuttings of hops to help him get his garden growing out the front of his workplace. He runs a graphic design business and has a bare fence. His face lit up when I suggested the idea of decorating the fence with hops.

I have managed to find one plant, however it's a big fence and I'd love to find a few more to fill it up. Any help will be appreciated and I'm happy to discuss making a trade of some sort.

I live in St. Kilda but do cross the city regularly so am happy to pick it up of course.

Thanks again!!

Hey man I work in dandenong at the moment I could always make a dash your way post work if you thought you had some to spare!!

Back