• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Looking For Gear In Canberra

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Short Leg

Reaction score
Hi all

A mate and I have just started in the world of home brew. We are starting to move beyond kits - we are a fridge with a temp controller and we are building a wort chiller.

We would be interested in hearing from anyone in Canberra who has any cheap gear for sale to help us along!

happy brewing!

Hi all

A mate and I have just started in the world of home brew. We are starting to move beyond kits - we are a fridge with a temp controller and we are building a wort chiller.

We would be interested in hearing from anyone in Canberra who has any cheap gear for sale to help us along!

happy brewing!

If you haven't done so yet, search for "Canberra Brewers" - a club, not a store. If it looks like your scene - join up. Cracking bunch of chaps (I hear they speak highly of me :rolleyes: ). The good thing is you have direct contact with a mob of local blokes, access to cheap grain and yeasts and equipment .. someone always has something to sell at Canberra Brewers. Not every Canbeerans cup of tea, but you never never know if you never ever go.

I have heard Canberra brewers are a bunch of good blokes....

Dunno what happened to Hargy though....

Recommend Canberra Brewers as well.

The guys/gals (yes there are some gals) have lots of knowledge they are happy to pass on, as well as being able to access cheap equipment and ingredients.

Latest posts

Back