Looking For Citra?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truman42

Reaction score
Anyone know where I might be able to get some Citra from? Ive tried the site sponsors and KK where I was told its very hard to get ATM.

Anyone know where I might be able to get some Citra from? Ive tried the site sponsors and KK where I was told its very hard to get ATM.

It sure is Truman, most places have sold out of it or as far as i know, have sold in advance most of the next crop to contracts with breweries.

Amarillo is allegedly in the same boat.

I bought some Citra only a couple of weeks ago from Nigel @ BrewAdelaide. Drop him a line or pm, he may have some left.

My usual (Beerbelly) had sold out, as had every other store i looked at. Not sure if anyone's got any more back in since then though.

Thanks gents will give those stores a try. Cheers.

Amarillo was going to be my substitute but sounds like im in the same boat.

Can confirm Dave is all out. Looks like we won't be able to get it for awhile

you and most of the brewing comunity

they are rare..rang sunbury there got amarillo/galaxy
On Core Concepts fACEBOOK PAGE
For anyone who has been looking for Citra, Centennial, and Simcoe hops without success, good news is we will have them back in stock in the next several weeks.
To celebrate the upcoming holiday season Core Brewing Concepts is offering a 10% discount on all of our hops in 1kg, and 100 gram sizes.

I just got half a kilo of both Citra and Amarillo 2012 crop....... but my source is sold out as well.

wipes brow with relief and grins.............

I placed an order with MHB and it didnt say out of stock so will see how I go with it.

Latest posts

Back