• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Looking For A Beer Fridge [brisbane]

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will88

Reaction score
I was the 2nd caller by about 5min. Assuming the first guy doesn't end up taking it then I've got it.

Thanks for pointing me towards it, hopefully it the other guy will decide against a free fridge... :unsure:

I was the 2nd caller by about 5min. Assuming the first guy doesn't end up taking it then I've got it.

Thanks for pointing me towards it, hopefully it the other guy will decide against a free fridge... :unsure:

drive round and just say "i am here to pick up zee fridge i rang before "
load it quick get out of there
lol

you could also join freecycle and ask there for a "wanted fridge" a few pop up on there if you can wait..

if i had a ute......

I think this is the same as the one I picked up a while back: link

If it's like the one I've got it'll do a damn fine job and run really quiet. It will fit 2 big fermenters on top of each other provided one sits on the floor of the fridge. I have one shelf on the lowest level with 4 kegs on it and bottles underneath. You just need to hunt around for one in Brisbane.

Cheers guys. Between gumtree, ebay and the trading post I should be able to find something.

Latest posts

Back