• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Looking for a 20l Braumeister?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamdee

Reaction score
Has anybody got a 20l braumeister for sale, preferably a 2015> model?

I got a BM20 (2015 Model). It has the grey control box. I'm located in Bendigo.

I was looking for the newer controller really, how much do you want for it though?

Thanks Nugg3t, but that's a bit expensive for an 2x old model. That would make it $2300 to upgrade it with the new controller.
I've been offered the same model for much less elsewhere.

Thanks Nugg3t, but that's a bit expensive for an 2x old model. That would make it $2300 to upgrade it with the new controller.
I've been offered the same model for much less elsewhere.

No worries. If you have been offered less elsewhere, I'd take it. Brand new they are $2700, and like you said $500 for the new controller.

Jamdee, I've got my 20L Braumeister for sale.
It's got the grey controller as well.
New pump impeller,
insulation sleeve,
ss ball valve,
cpc smart connectors,
hoses,
10L electric urn for sparge water with hose,
copper immersion chiller
Plus probably some more bits and pieces I can throw in.

I'm in Wavell Heights, Brisbane.

All reasonable offers considered.

Thanks Florian, def looking for the new controller though.

Thanks Nugg3t, I'm looking for the new controller though.

Thanks Nugg3t, I'm looking for the new controller though.

Hi Jamdee, I've got a 20L Brau with the new controller. I'd sell for $1700 including the copper chiller and pond pump for it. I'm in Brisbane, but can post via commercial TNT carrier at your expense.

It's a great piece of kit and I love it, but I find I'm just not brewing much so it's just sitting around. I have some other kit including another auto controller, so if I want to brew more again one day I'll use those.

Hi Jumdee

I have a 20lt brau. Less then a year old, maybe half dozen to a dozen brews through her. Got a malt pipe stand for double batches, got wort chiller and a few other extras like insulation jacket, racking cranes and hoses, etc.

$1900 ONO

Thanks everybody, I'm going to wait & sell my Zymatic before taking the plunge on a BM or maybe a GF?
Admin please close the thread if needed?

Hi Jumdee

I have a 20lt brau. Less then a year old, maybe half dozen to a dozen brews through her. Got a malt pipe stand for double batches, got wort chiller and a few other extras like insulation jacket, racking cranes and hoses, etc.

$1900 ONO

Hey, if your still selling your BM im in the market to purchase one. Where are you located? Im in Melbourne

Hi Jamdee, I've got a 20L Brau with the new controller. I'd sell for $1700 including the copper chiller and pond pump for it. I'm in Brisbane, but can post via commercial TNT carrier at your expense.

It's a great piece of kit and I love it, but I find I'm just not brewing much so it's just sitting around. I have some other kit including another auto controller, so if I want to brew more again one day I'll use those.

Hey, im in the market for a BM if your still selling. How much would it be to ship to 3012 postcode in West footscray. Cheers Matt

Hi Matt,

Yes I still have the BM and would sell.
I just checked the TNT pricing calculator and its $166.66 ex GST to send. Not sure what delivery would be via Australia post or pack n send, welcome to check if you like?

Fyi, shipping pricing was based on weight and dimensions as follows from the BM site:

DIMENSIONS
  • Carton dimensions: 74 x 60 x 61 cm (length x width x height)
  • Shipping weight: 20 kg
Personally, I'd probably wrap and bag it so it'll be a little smaller and lighter, but that won't reduce shipping cost that much, maybe to $150 via TNT.

Last edited:
Hi Matt,

Yes I still have the BM and would sell.
I just checked the TNT pricing calculator and its $166.66 ex GST to send. Not sure what delivery would be via Australia post or pack n send, welcome to check if you like?

Fyi, shipping pricing was based on weight and dimensions as follows from the BM site:

DIMENSIONS
  • Carton dimensions: 74 x 60 x 61 cm (length x width x height)
  • Shipping weight: 20 kg
Personally, I'd probably wrap and bag it so it'll be a little smaller and lighter, but that won't reduce shipping cost that much, maybe to $150 via TNT.
Check out sendle, they even pick up from your door. $25kg/100L $30. Uses fastway network mainly.

Latest posts

Back