Long Time Off Brewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j1gsaw

Certified Pisswreck
Reaction score
Hey all.

I worked out yesterday that i havent brewed for about 1 1/2 years :(
I had some silly idea i should join the local gym and hence all brewing stopped many moons ago, Im getting the urge again... and i feel Ross might start to love me again when i make my first few orders haha.

On a side note, the Flanders Red i put down back in March 2010... is still in the glass carboy... i completely forgot about it, no idea what it will be like, im guessing it wont mind the extended rest? Cheers Jig.

Hey Jigsaw, good to see you back :beer: still got a couple of bottles of your Scottish Wedding Ale sitting around somewhere

That Flanders Red sounds awesome.

Maybe you can bring that gay goat lover Chappo with you?

Lifting fermenters and keggles around the place is as good an exercise as a set or two of bicep curls anyway.

As a work colleague's greek grandma used to say to him

"Jim? Jim? Who's this boy Jim you keep going to see?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back j1g. you will be brewing heaps of lagers after that cold snap i presume?

Snowing in Dalby yet?

Couple of friends of family just moved there, if we visit then a catch up is de rigeur.

Snowing in Dalby yet?

Couple of friends of family just moved there, if we visit then a catch up is de rigeur.

Don't know about Dalby, but I tells ya I reckon it was about to snow here today. Fermenter fridge uses heat cycle only.

Cheers
Gavo

Yeah the cool has definately set in, almost time to give the crown a run for the first time.

Yeah the cool has definately set in, almost time to give the crown a run for the first time.

Milking the Cow festival this weekend mate ;)

Latest posts

Back