Long Time Members Who Dont Post Much

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BennyBrewster

Reaction score
Are there any brewers out there like me that have been a member for a few years and check the forum everyday but don't post much?

I feel like a slack ass for having such a low post count. Learnt so much over the last 4 years!

Benny,
new to the forum,not so interested in posting but interested in learning and reading. Plenty of info here for that
Lemon

Are there any brewers out there like me that have been a member for a few years and check the forum everyday but don't post much?

I feel like a slack ass for having such a low post count. Learnt so much over the last 4 years!

benny you suck :p post more please, I'm sure you can help lots on here.

Andrew

Benny It is Quality not Quantity

Pumpy :)

That would be me, i have read this forum everyday without fail for two years, and only posted five times. What i know about brewing you could have written on a pinhead, but have learnt so much from this site. I have progressed from k&k to all grain, and feel i the need only to post if i can help some one, which by the way was not brewing related. I guess im a troll by some peoples standards.

Regards Tony

Sounds a bit like me, 10 posts since Anzac day, but I stick my head in for a look most days

Am I a long time member? I come and go like a dog to a post box.

I guess im a troll by some peoples standards.

No, that would make you a lurker, not a troll. A lurker reads, gathers information, but doesn't interact much. That is the lurkers choice....a troll, on the other hand, is a destructive little basket that posts deliberate baits and provocative comments to provoke arguments and split a community. Different animal altogether, Tony. ;)

Yeah me too!
Sounds sick I know but I call in everyday, sometimes twice and leave without posting. If I can add anyhting I will but generally my experience does not put me in a position to offer much advice. Love the site and have learnt heaps, and hope to continue to do so.
Thanks

Thanks, Butters, I feel a little better about myself now.

Chappo doesnt need a forum.. he is one

I think he must post in a sub private forum because im sure ive only read about 1000 of his 4088 posts and im on here at least 3 or 4 times a day

Tom

No, that would make you a lurker, not a troll. A lurker reads, gathers information, but doesn't interact much. That is the lurkers choice....a troll, on the other hand, is a destructive little basket that posts deliberate baits and provocative comments to provoke arguments and split a community. Different animal altogether, Tony. ;)

:lol: Ain't that the truth, and each state has at least one with I reckon S.A leading the way :ph34r:

BYB

I'm a long time member, but can't remember the last time I posted.........a few years ago at a guess.
Have just started brewing again now I have some space, have been traveling a lot and back in Adelaide now for the foreseeable future.
Put down my first brew on the weekend after a heavy clean of the gear, Dr Smurto's Golden Ale.
Everything went smoothly, surprisingly hit all targets, and the sample tasted awesome. great recipe Dr S.
Should be stepping up brewing over the next few months, just acquiring some cheap gear, i.e fermenting and serving fridge (anyone in the Adelaide area, feel free to pm me if you have any ideas)
Good to see so many members on the site now.
Cheers.

siiren is currently leading the slack ass contest with 0.03 posts per day hahahaha

I'm a long time member, but can't remember the last time I posted.........a few years ago at a guess.
Have just started brewing again now I have some space, have been traveling a lot and back in Adelaide now for the foreseeable future.
Put down my first brew on the weekend after a heavy clean of the gear, Dr Smurto's Golden Ale.
Everything went smoothly, surprisingly hit all targets, and the sample tasted awesome. great recipe Dr S.
Should be stepping up brewing over the next few months, just acquiring some cheap gear, i.e fermenting and serving fridge (anyone in the Adelaide area, feel free to pm me if you have any ideas)
Good to see so many members on the site now.
Cheers.
Wholly shit, 64 posts in 6 years, top effort.................................... :beerbang:

Back