Logo Stickers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TidalPete

BREWING BY THE BEACH
Reaction score
I was going to post this on an old thread I had in "Favourites" but the thread no longer exists. :(

I'm getting short of logo stickers & so need more.
A lot of us used to get them done by Warb who does not seem to be around the forum much these days. Franko used to do the logos for a lot of forum members & Warb used to print the stickers both of whom did an excellent job of work.
Where do you get your stickers done & how exy are they?

TP

I was going to post this on an old thread I had in "Favourites" but the thread no longer exists. :(

I'm getting short of logo stickers & so need more.
A lot of us used to get them done by Warb who does not seem to be around the forum much these days. Franko used to do the logos for a lot of forum members & Warb used to print the stickers both of whom did an excellent job of work.
Where do you get your stickers done & how exy are they?

TP

Talk to Batz, Pete. He contacted him "recently", I might need his services soon as well.

Thanks Perry, & how are you off for stickers? There can't be a dunny in Brissy that hasn't got your logo on it. :p

TP

:D
I'm thinking of spreading the joy in Republik ng Philipinas.

:D
I'm thinking of spreading the joy in Republik ng Philipinas.

I need more as last years trip to NZ used up heaps ! Stuck Batz Brewery stickers everywhere.

Batz

Saw one of your logos in the toilets at the Twisted Hop in Christchurch. :icon_cheers:

Yes I spent some time there on two occasions, really nice place and staff, the brewer gave me a tour of the brewery as well. I loved the hand pumped ales, the Twisted Hop is the reason I now own two beer pumps I was so taken. The brewer also got me into dry hopping in the keg, he does this with all his ales.

Glad you saw the stickers Andrew.

Batz

I'm looking forward to seeing your next lot of stickers flash on & off Batz. :lol:

TP

Sounds a little too fancy Pete, might be nice for thoses city folk.

Batz

the one and only i've seen was on a shutdown at Tarong power station.

i really need to get out more......

Perhaps Stanwell, Calaide or Millmerran ?

Sounds a little too fancy Pete, might be nice for thoses city folk.

Batz

We keep it a secret...

hillbilly.jpeg

Perhaps Stanwell, Calaide or Millmerran ?

you've been everywhere man, you've been everywherere..

got into a bit of trouble last time i was at Stanwell.. :icon_chickcheers:

saw him last week try contacting via.esigns.com
can find.an email.address.if you.want.when i.get back next week

saw him last week try contacting via.esigns.com
can find.an email.address.if you.want.when i.get back next week

I had his email addy and have passed it on to Pete who has now contacted him.

Cheers

hey lads, sorry have not been around, life had taken over the brewing (GASP!).. happy to knock some out for you all. can do 100 stickers for $30 (plus post) just email artwork and I can do the rest, they would be 90mm round/square, etc?..this is using a new machine so the per unit price has come down a bit since last time.. hope that enough information?.. can get me at [email protected] .. also does anyone have forum sticker artwork? (like the one at the top of the page).. can make a few of those up and send them with the labels?

Are these the stickers that some use to place on bottles??? or just the back of dunny doors??? :p

. also does anyone have forum sticker artwork? (like the one at the top of the page).. can make a few of those up and send them with the labels?

Funny you mention that , was cleanning out the bottom draw of my desk only yesterday and found 2 of the original stickers with the old AHB logo , (said too self someone should do the new logo stickers )...

cheers

Back