Login Issues

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

Goat

NULL
Reaction score
Over the last couple of days I've been experiencing some odd login-in issues that look like the attached image (if I can get the bloody thing to work!) - am I alone in this ?

It has happened on 3 different PCs now

Scrncap_03.gif

Jim - Perth

Reaction score
same with me & attachment of photos wont work.

Goat

NULL
Reaction score
ahh - thanks Fingerlickin_B. Sorry about that.

I missed that thread - it was already off the current thread list when I glanced through this morning ! - A popular forum we have here.... :)

hang on a sec... When I click on "Home" when I'm in any page, it takes me to www.aussiehomebrewer.com, not with the forum/ added - so the problem remains.

Does that mean its a link problem or pilot error ?

Guest Lurker

Big Dog Brewing
Reaction score
If its the pilot, then this pilot is doing the same thing, the home link goes to the dodgy login home page not the forums.

Justin

Reaction score
Yep, I'm still having problems. I started the other thread yesterday. I re-did my favourites link and thought that fixed it but this morning I had to log in again. I did get to the right page (ie. the forum page, not the one Goat showed above-but that was what I was getting yesterday) but still had to fill in my password and log in name.

Normally I just hit that link in my favourites list and get straight into the action. This is messing up my rate of posting. Hope we can sort it out.

Cheers, Justin

dane

Reaction score
Sorry guys - I've been so busy and haven't checked the site in awhile. PHP and MYSQL had been upgraded on the server and the new config was proritising php files over html files. index.html was the redirect file whereas index.php was an old test front page.

The redirect should be working now and it just makes everyone login in the normal area.

Goat

NULL
Reaction score
dane said:
<snip>
The redirect should be working now and it just makes everyone login in the normal area.
[post="74492"][/post]​
Looking good from my end Dane - love your work (thanks).

deadly

Reaction score
Yep, I'm still having problems. I started the other thread yesterday. I re-did my favourites link and thought that fixed it but this morning I had to log in again. I did get to the right page (ie. the forum page, not the one Goat showed above-but that was what I was getting yesterday) but still had to fill in my password and log in name.
only just started to have this problem also,if I leave the site and come back got to log in again :(

dane

Reaction score
hmm not sure why that should be happening. Cookies shouldn't have been affected.

Try deleting the cookies that you have stored from AHB (or if you have to delete them all) and then try and login again and see if that fixes it.

Nothing has been changed with the cookie settings.