• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Location, Location, Location.....

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

dane

Reaction score
New users would have noticed that there is now a Location field that is requested when you register - while not required, it would be appreciated if new users would fill this field out, so other users can benifit from a modification that I have added.

Next to each users post, there is a Location Field that contains that users location. I am hopeful that this will allow people to locate other members that are in a similar area to themselves. This will encourgae discussion between members, as well as allowing them to help each other out with 'where to buy' and 'ingredient/supply' issues.

If you are an exisitng member, I suggest you click on MY CONTROLS at the top right of your page, where you can add your location information (as well as other details, such as ICQ, MSN, avatar and signature details) under EDIT PROFILE INFO. B)

Latest posts