Lobethal Beerhouse

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul

Reaction score
The lobethal brewery is on Discover at 5:30 pm today on channel 7 in SA.

Thanks for the heads up.

Someone else posted this last week and said it was in the Barossa,which sparked of silly guessing game with all sorts of Local(SA) crazies chiming in with crap. :ph34r: :lol:

No wonder eastern staters chuckle at us ;)

dave(tounge in cheek)

Thanks for the heads up.

Someone else posted this last week and said it was in the Barossa,which sparked of silly guessing game with all sorts of Local(SA) crazies chiming in with crap. :ph34r: :lol:

No wonder eastern staters chuckle at us ;)

dave(tounge in cheek)

C'mon I was responsible for some a that crap too and I'm from QLD. Yeah that figures I hear you say :D

new action planned for Angaston Mr.Bond. I'm surprised M didn't fill you in :)

new action planned for Angaston Mr.Bond. I'm surprised M didn't fill you in :)

I gleaned(filtered) that from the original erroneous post that led to all the crap and second guessing in that thread.

emoticon-clown.gif
"s the lot of ya!

I gleaned(filtered) that from the original erroneous post that led to all the crap and second guessing in that thread.

emoticon-clown.gif
"s the lot of ya!
umm,its the erroneous poster here,i got it partialy right but i was pissed at the time :p ..cheers..spog

umm,its the erroneous poster here,i got it partialy right but i was pissed at the time ..cheers..spog

Hi Spog,

Most people make allowances for erroneous posts from the west coast of SA :lol: :lol:
mainly due to beer consumption :party:

Cheers

should;nt get anymore erroneous brew fuelled replies from me for a while,i;ve only gone and drank it all.
been so busy forgot to keep up with the brewing.

should;nt get anymore erroneous brew fuelled replies from me for a while,i;ve only gone and drank it all.
been so busy forgot to keep up with the brewing.

Shouldn't be too long and I will be in Lincoln.
It'll take a little while to set up the brewery then let the "erroneous" posts flow :chug: :beer: :party:

cheers

ps; sorry about the slight OT,

edit; spellign

dicko,had a nosey through your new home the other day (we have the same tiler, also a keen h;ber)
i saw the required plumbing in the garage (forward planing)
bet the better half (sue) ? is over the moon with the kitchen (non sexist remark )
you could cater for a wedding in that one...cheers..spog..

sorry for the thread hijack....

Back