Living on the edge!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bridges

Reaction score
Just put 25 litres of soon to be stout into my 25 litre mangrove jacks fermenter. Not much head space. WLP004 yeast. Glad wrapped it and put it into the fermenting fridge. Now to spend the next 48 hours on the look out in case it tries to escape.

Hope I can get to sleep tonight...

Lol. I did a mead last night and forgot about the volume the honey would add. Hope it doesn't come out the airlock!

I was just listening to this song in my brewery at top volume. Bon Jovi actually had some rockin'tunes.

Especially when they were working as an Aerosmith cover band.

TSMill said:
Especially when they were working as an Aerosmith cover band.
OK, Aerosmith were a passable rock band. I'm allowed to like both.

Razorsedge.jpg

Sorry dude but you were shot down in a blaze of glory......man I love Guns n' Roses!

manticle said:
Bon jovi had a song called 'comin'out the airlock?
Please stand up all ye here against greenhouse gas emissions.

Then tell me please how you boil your wort.

agreed. you have the power can you please move it, I think I saw the "coming out the airlock" = c02

My mod powers are slightly limited due to using a phone. No access to a pc until Monday. If you cut/copy your text to the other, now wildly off topic thread, I'll delete/clean the relevant bits from this one.

Approx. 5.5hrs later still in the FV. I think it's just waiting until I'm sleeping to strike.

OK I can finally relax on this one I think high krausen has passed, it was testing the limits of the glad wrap but has collapsed back in. I think it's time to wipe the brow of sweat down tools and have a beer.

Latest posts

Back