Little Creatures To Go Public ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Now this would be a great company for a home brewer to own shares in :beer:

Beers,
Doc

A small snippet from the article here
Little Creatures float brewing

LITTLE Creatures Brewing Company is eyeing a $25 million sharemarket float as early as November to fund new expansion amid growing demand for premium and boutique beers.

Industry sources said yesterday that Perth merchant bank Azure Capital was advising the Fremantle brewer on a plan to raise $20-$25 million in a move that could provide an opportunity for Lion Nathan to increase its 20 per cent stake.

Interesting, but they should be a bit wary of giving Lion Nathan more influence over them.

An investment opportunity

Beer truely gives all things

Cheers

I wonder if an east coast site is on the cards. It would be interesting to see the percentage sales in each state and their projections going forward. At some stage the amount of product sold on the east coast and the cost of logistics to get it there must provoke some thought as to where you spend your expansion dollars.

It would be great to have a little creatures in sydney !!!

LCPA - Was on sale at the GBBF & is also in some UK supermarkets - I bought a 6 pack for some friends while over there to show them that "Fosters" is not the only beer brewed in Aus....

Great ambassadoring(?) Ross.
What did thy think of it?

Plastic Man said:
I wonder if an east coast site is on the cards. It would be interesting to see the percentage sales in each state and their projections going forward. At some stage the amount of product sold on the east coast and the cost of logistics to get it there must provoke some thought as to where you spend your expansion dollars.

It would be great to have a little creatures in sydney !!!
[post="74587"][/post]​

I believe they already sell more in the Eastern States than in WA, and looked at setting up in the east a year or two ago, but decided to expand Freo instead. But there isnt much room for any more tanks at Freo and it sounds like they are running 24/7.

tangent said:
Great ambassadoring(?) Ross.
What did thy think of it?
[post="74596"][/post]​

they loved it - very different to your usual pommie ale...

hmm, some good news (lc wants to expand) and bad news (ln wants a bigger piece of the pie).

it'll be interesting to see how things pan out over the next six to 12 months.
and if i was ever going to be tempted to invest in a company, this one would be pretty high on the list.
joe

How about we think of it this way, every share we buy is one less share LN get :)

Kai said:
How about we think of it this way, every share we buy is one less share LN get :)
[post="74751"][/post]​
AHB bulk buy! AHB bulk buy!
OK I'm getting carried away now.

Will be interesting to see if they change their LCPA much once they expand to try and up the profit margin? Hopefully not. Coincidently my LCPA t-shirts arrived in the mail today :D

Hoops

Did anyone buy any of these shares, the offer ends in a week or so..

sinkas said:
Did anyone buy any of these shares, the offer ends in a week or so..
[post="84815"][/post]​
I got a prospectus. Minimum investment is $2K, I'm still undecided at this point.

did,nt know it was happening.love the beer am going to suss the setup for shares :beerbang:

Apparently Lion Nathan recently increased their shares from 20% up to 35%.

Weird, they're not accepting foreign investments? :( Even if you're an australian resident outside of australia it's not available to you??

kook said:
Weird, they're not accepting foreign investments? :( Even if you're an australian resident outside of australia it's not available to you??
[post="85897"][/post]​
I'd imagine you could provided you gave an Australian address and sent a cheque drawn from an Australian bank - a pain in the arse I know...

here is a float summary...

Little World Beverages
Company: Little World Beverages Ltd (LWB)
Amount Sought: $ 21,580,000.00
Issue Price: $ 1.00
Shares on Issue: 21,580,000
Closing Date: 04 Nov, 2005
Listing Date: 14 Nov, 2005
Website Address: http://www.littleworldbeverages.com
Phone: 08 9430 5155

Latest posts

Back