Little Creatures Shepherd's Delight

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew Matt

Reaction score
This one sort of crept up on me. A new single batch release from Little Creatures.

If there is a press release for this, then I haven't seen it. Attached is the email received below, and look forward to hearing people's feedback (as it usually takes a few months or more before I am able to track down any).

I have to admit, even though LC's Single Batch releases sometimes receive mixed response, you really can't fault them for the effort they put in. I for one, enjoy picking up a carton & seeing what each release tastes like.

ShepherdsDelight_websize1.111919.png

View attachment Little Creatures Shepherd's Delight.pdf

Can't wait!!! Except I will have to find a new place to get it as I think I might be banned from the bottle shop I used to get mine from due to clashing interests :lol:

Do let me know when you find some. I can then grab a carton when attending next Gold Club meeting.

Bottleshop at Kingscliff should be able to assist (the attached to the shopping centre). Also the bottleshop at Ferry Road markets may be able to assist (as I know he still has Puffing Billy in stock.

If this latest release is as tasty as their recent Big Dipper I will be happy. Though haven't objected to any single batch releases so far.

Brew Matt said:
Do let me know when you find some. I can then grab a carton when attending next Gold Club meeting.

Bottleshop at Kingscliff should be able to assist (the attached to the shopping centre). Also the bottleshop at Ferry Road markets may be able to assist (as I know he still has Puffing Billy in stock.

If this latest release is as tasty as their recent Big Dipper I will be happy. Though haven't objected to any single batch releases so far.
Ferry Road is the bottle shop in question :lol: they bad mouthed a beer they were apparent distributor for and I contacted the company direct to let them know :lol:

Called up Dan's and they dont have it on their system yet... or so he said. I remember getting from single batch stuff from them a few years ago, does anyone know if they are still distributing the small stuff??

PacNorWest said:
Called up Dan's and they dont have it on their system yet... or so he said. I remember getting from single batch stuff from them a few years ago, does anyone know if they are still distributing the small stuff??
I did a search on there site and they have Puffing Billy on there site but nil stock so they might get this batch up...fingers crossed as there is a DMs super close to me

tricache said:
Ferry Road is the bottle shop in question :lol: they bad mouthed a beer they were apparent distributor for and I contacted the company direct to let them know :lol:
He he,

If you like, I will go in and make the purchase for you. If I remember correctly, Jeff is the main guy there.

PacNorWest said:
Dan's (in my experience) are far from reliable when it comes to single batches or anything out of the ordinary. The last few single batches that I have had an order in for, have not arrived. It depends on the classification of the store - I recently learnt there are 3 (or maybe 4) different store size classifications.

They actually had the last Little Creatures limited release (Puffing Billy) here in Darwin. I really hope they have this one too.

Nick JD said:
What's it got in it?
From the email I recieved from LC:
Our latest Single Batch is a rollicking IPA that hits you with blast of rich malt and features a Stella line up of hops (see what I did there?) for all you hopheads. We threw a whole heap of hops at this bad boy including Dr Rudi, Southern Cross, Victoria's Secret and Chinook just to name a few...

A while age their faeces-book page had a photo of a bag of wey carared as a hint of what this single batch would be

I got to try a very small sample from the end of a bottle of this and I will say that it is properly hoppy and quite good. I look forward to a full glass of it.

whitegoose said:
From the email I recieved from LC:
Our latest Single Batch is a rollicking IPA that hits you with blast of rich malt and features a Stella line up of hops (see what I did there?) for all you hopheads. We threw a whole heap of hops at this bad boy including Dr Rudi, Southern Cross, Victoria's Secret and Chinook just to name a few...
Dr Rudi hops? Is that a reference or is that the name of some new strain?

Back