Little Creatures On Tap In Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE DRUNK ARAB

Zen Arcade
Reaction score
Don't know if this has already been posted fellas but Little Creatures is now on tap at the Wheatsheaf Hotel, 39 George St. Thebarton.

C&B
TDA

Go Hammers!!

TDA,

Is that a warning to avoid that particular pub? :D

Steve

I love LCPA, I just wish a pub in Melbourne had it on tap!!!!!!

They are on tap BarneyG-

"Afternoon loyal Hopheads,

Just a quick note to let you know that as of last night (20/5/04) the Wheatsheaf Hotel at 39 George St Thebarton in Adelaide now has our famous Pale Ale on tap.

The beer is flowing quite nicely from all reports and is something that all punters from the city of churches have waited too long for. So get down there and taste it for yourself.

A reminder as well that in Melbourne the Great Britain Hotel on Church St in Richmond also has the pale travelling nicely and as they are both the only tap outlets in their respective states (at the moment). They are 2 venues that should not be missed."

TDA

Cheers :chug: TDA, I'll give that pub a little visit I think, and leave with blurry vision :blink: ha ha ha.

I dont know why people kock little creatures and there lawnmower beer Rogers. I cop a lot of crap for enjoying particularly rogers until I give them a taste and the response is "shit this tastes good". In my opinion Little creatures pale ale and Rogers are both excellent.

Hya dab, long time no see

I like the LCPA, don't think a lot of Roger

Jovial Monk
aka Face

Latest posts

Back