Little Creatures Geelong - Australia Day 2015

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fraser_john

Go Pies
Reaction score
Last year the Geelong Craft Brewers President, James, won Champion Brewer at the Great Australian Beer Festival (GABF) home brew competition at the Geelong Racecourse. His best winning beer was his Schwartzbier.

Part of the prize was that Little Creatures in Geelong is going to be brewing the Schwartzbier on their micro system and it will be served at GABF 2015 in February at the Geelong Craft Brewers stall under the Grand Stand.

So come along on Australia Day, starting around 10am. Have a beer, have some lunch, meet with James, the Little Creatures brewers and other members of the Geelong Craft Brewers club, should be a great way to spend a few hours.

For those that have never been there, it is a brief walk from the South Geelong railway station or if you prefer to drive, there is tons of parking onsite, drive through the big double gates and follow the signs! If you go by rail, don't forget to check the public holiday schedule, it is different to all others!

The recipe can be found on the Geelong Craft Brewers website.

<edit - add reciple link>

any good digs nearby that someone can recommend?

<edit> crap, we'd be there for Sunday

Awesome, wish I could be there.

I was in geelong for 10 days earlier this month and took a walk to little creatures, the brewery who started my love of beer. The geelong brewery has been done excellent, just as well if not better than freo.

popped in there for brekky and some take aways today - bloody huge!
have agreat day Monday!

Latest posts

Back