Little Creatures Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metters

Reaction score
I know a lot of you guys are interested in LC Brewery so thought I would let you know it will be featured on ABC TV (not sure if you Eastern Staters get the same programming) next Wednesday on a program called Surfing the Menu 8pm. They interview the brewer and tour the brewery (at least that is what it looked like in the shorts):-*

cheers nm

It was on last night and the brewery bit was all of 30seconds at the end, if you don't like cooking shows then don't bother as the LC's bit is a waste of time.

Jason,
the LCB bit was the shorts for next weeks show. It probably won't be a big session but may be worth a look.
And if you a still after a bulkhead probe I have a 0-140 guage here you can have (has a 3 inch dial) but I'm in Bindoon and don't think I'll get there on Sat.
cheers nm

Just checked the ABC's online TV guide for NSW and it looks like it was last nigths episode that had LC on it.
Next weeks guide says they are off to Mornington Pennisula.

Maybe we are a week ahead.

Beers,
Doc

Sorry Guys I must have had one too many last night. LC was on then and it was all of 5 seconds worth. Jason was correct.
You didn't miss a thing.
I wonder if a copy of the whole interview is available??
cheers anyway nm :(

metters said:
Jason,
the LCB bit was the shorts for next weeks show. It probably won't be a big session but may be worth a look.
And if you a still after a bulkhead probe I have a 0-140 guage here you can have (has a 3 inch dial) but I'm in Bindoon and don't think I'll get there on Sat.
cheers nm
If Bindoon wasn't so far away ... :)

May have to try and get the computer temp sensors fired up ...

Back