Like A Version.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
number of the beast- powderfinger
waving my dick in the wind (ween) covered by beck

Dude, he wrote that song.

Rammstein's cover of Depeche Mode's stripped

*warning, contains boobs (for those at work)

And a complete abortion of the original.
The Herd doing "19"

Last edited by a moderator:
Otis Redding belting out kerb stomping version of Satisfaction with Booker T & the MG's backing him up.
If you care about the difference between authentic R&B and the styling's of Usher and Rhianna, grab a copy of the Stax Volt tour, it's a cracker.

Faith no More - Ei Raat Tomar amar (Bollywood song)

Bowie - I know its gonna happen someday (Morrissey track)

Peter Pan Speedrock covering The Butthole Surfers:
ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJt7DdPpYfQ
Zeke also cover Ted Nugent on the same split which is alright for novelty value

Limp Bizkit covering George Michael's Faith

*shudders*

All the songs Elvis covered are great but Jimi's All Along The Watchtower is my fave song, no need for a link because its a classic. The Battlestar Galactica remake uses All Along The Watchtower as a theme throughout the final series which was cool.

As far as modern goes there plenty of covers by Zakk Wylde on youtube some well produced some just drunken jamming but they are all great.

Worst cover ever might be Faith No More doing Warpigs, the Real thing album version was ok but the live version on nativity in black was insulting, I'd rather listen to cats fight.

Blind Guardian - You're the Voice (John Farnham)

Shadows Fall - Welcome to the Machine (Pink Floyd)

Naglfar - The Evil That Men Do (Iron Maiden)

Arch Enemy - Aces High (Iron Maiden)

LORD - I Want Out (Helloween)
http://www.youtube.com/user/LORDofficial#p/u/41/Y365IsZJ2jA

Napalm Death - Nazi Punks **** Off (Dead Kennedys)

Biohazard - We're Only Gunna Die (Bad Religion)

Primus have done a few EP's of covers, I'm no swamp or country type fan but I love this song, tells a good story and it's fun

Not sure if it's a cover or original, but one of my favourite bands doing one of my favourite songs..

Assylum Street Spankers, Leafblower..

Peter Pan Speedrock covering The Butthole Surfers:
ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJt7DdPpYfQ
Zeke also cover Ted Nugent on the same split which is alright for novelty value

I'm not saying they butchered it but I prefer the original. They didn't do anything to it but make it more aggressive and less psychedelic.

I really like the drones cover of downbound train (chuck berry originally). It can be found on the first and my favorite drones album "here comes the lies"

also a cover that big black did of "in my house" (originally mary jane girls). Quite nicely done if you enjoy the style

the original

I really like the drones cover of downbound train (chuck berry originally). It can be found on the first and my favorite drones album "here comes the lies"
Their Motherless Children is awesome too.

Back