Light Malt

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dunc

Reaction score
i have bough 2 coles brand lager tins, 1 spicy ghost cascade tin, coopers brew enhacer 1 and 1 500gm coopers light malt. I was going to use the 2 coles tins in one brew and the spicy ghost with coopers brew enhancer 1. my question is whether its better tyo add the light malt to the cascade brew or the 2 coles lager tin brew.

cheers

dunc said:
i have bough 2 coles brand lager tins, 1 spicy ghost cascade tin, coopers brew enhacer 1 and 1 500gm coopers light malt. I was going to use the 2 coles tins in one brew and the spicy ghost with coopers brew enhancer 1. my question is whether its better tyo add the light malt to the cascade brew or the 2 coles lager tin brew.
[post="48753"][/post]​

It depends on what you hope to achieve?? But as a stab in the dark I'd say add it to the Cascade bew. The two coles tins will be plenty heavy enough without adding any more fuel to the fire. Add the 500gm light malt and 500g of Coopers Brew Enhancer 1 to the Cascade and you will be alright. You will be even better if you ferment it with a decent yeast at 20 degrees C, but that might be for another time.

Steve
:ph34r:

Back